Captain Manuel Arrebola, Our Next Chief of Police?????? - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Captain Manuel Arrebola, Our Next Chief of Police??????

Yeah, I'd like to see his kindergarten report card....all three of them!

:snicker:

Hater! We know who you are! Now get back to work. There are calls holding!

Quote Originally Posted by Happpy
    Hater! We know who you are! Now get back to work. There are calls holding!
    Might there be any call holding where a police officer ratted on his partner like a ho just to save his own skin? If that's the case I'll respond to that call.

Is it true that an article is coming soon about some less than honorable police administrators in our department?

Quote Originally Posted by let It Go Bro
    So he beat some thugs ass? Does that make him a bad guy? Guy should have thanked them for not being 39ed. MA should have gotten a medal. That was 25 years ago!!! I think the letters were written on a typewriter. Do they even make those anymore? Whats next, a copy of his kindergarten report card?
    Either you are missing the point cause you are a retard or you are one of Arrebola's parasites. Only award Arrebola should be getting is the "Rat Award" for his efforts. He did a great job handing up his partner and tucking his tail between his legs as he ran like a coward. Manny es un arrastrado....it's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by man o man
    Wow
    Wow is right, our police administrators are all either dumb as hell, or straight up not good people. How the hell did we get here?

When the enemy advances, we retreat!
    When the enemy halts, we harrass!
    When the enemy seeks to avoid battle, we attack!
    When the enemy retreats, we pursue!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by man o man
    Wow
    Wow is right, our police administrators are all either dumb as hell, or straight up not good people. How the hell did we get here?
    Yeap, you have the idea. The problem is not just in our department where retards or straight up criminals run the show in administration. There are Arrebolas in every department up top and even withing the state attorneys office. It's all a dog and pony show. Good cops dont have a good chance in surviving the system of crooks running it unless you are a $hitza yourself.

Look just let people live, nothing lasts forever here or anywhere. Life is short, improve some of your own deficiencies and don't spend your life pointing out other's. Name yourself here, and I will show you how I can dig up something on you, then I will expose it here on a worthless, useless, smearing campaign site like this.

For one your spelling blows, that just what I can see from here. No chief in my tenure here, Monroe, Cook-aroo, Darling, Hurley, has ever impacted my career negatively. If you do your job, then your chief would not impact you at all! Now smudge here and there, and concern yourself with things that are not your concern, and usually bad things happen. I will revisit this thread in about 2 months, and you know what will have happened because of this thread you posted? Absolutely nothing, only you care!

Show up to an FOP meeting, fight for seniority, fight for a creative way to add supplements, fight for a way to bring money to this department, do something, but not on here. Your efforts are wasted. I am sure that all of Manny's enemies are all working the same shift. No one else cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Realm
    Look just let people live, nothing lasts forever here or anywhere. Life is short, improve some of your own deficiencies and don't spend your life pointing out other's. Name yourself here, and I will show you how I can dig up something on you, then I will expose it here on a worthless, useless, smearing campaign site like this.

For one your spelling blows, that just what I can see from here. No chief in my tenure here, Monroe, Cook-aroo, Darling, Hurley, has ever impacted my career negatively. If you do your job, then your chief would not impact you at all! Now smudge here and there, and concern yourself with things that are not your concern, and usually bad things happen. I will revisit this thread in about 2 months, and you know what will have happened because of this thread you posted? Absolutely nothing, only you care!

Show up to an FOP meeting, fight for seniority, fight for a creative way to add supplements, fight for a way to bring money to this department, do something, but not on here. Your efforts are wasted. I am sure that all of Manny's enemies are all working the same shift. No one else cares.

[

The "do as I say & not as I do" effects everyone. Those in the top spots are subject to constant scrutiny. If they can't handle it, they shouldn't hold those positions. Imagine if a silver badge ran around saying things like "there won't be any blond hair, blue eyed promotions anymore while i'm here"! Imagine an officer bullying staff and students at a school. Arrebola got a second chance. Shouldn't Smitty? You're aboslutely correct about nothing being done about any thing mentioned here or what's talked about out on the road. Just remember everyone, shizat floats to the top!

FOP. I understand nobody goes to the meetings. I'm guilty too. But I can say that I have taken issues to them in the past and it's no different then going to a worthless supervisor. Puelo is useless. Howard is just looking to move from here, to a job with FOP. Our FOP lets command staff beat us up with our own contract.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast