Couple questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Couple questions

Quote Originally Posted by newguy
    Thanks so much for all ya'lls help. Has anyone worked the Bay county area before ? Also I was wondering is there a list anywhere of which parks have DEP LEOs at them ?

Also I see the county is mentioned and then the park. Are you responsible for only that park or a bunch in that area ? Sorry for all the questions but I am curious.

Thanks again
    I haven't worked bay County so I can't help you there.
    There isn't a list of the parks with DEP officers. If a park is large or busy, it generally will have an officer assigned to it.
    Frequently, each officer has several assigned parks with one as the primary.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Thanks so much for all ya'lls help. Has anyone worked the Bay county area before ? Also I was wondering is there a list anywhere of which parks have DEP LEOs at them ?

Also I see the county is mentioned and then the park. Are you responsible for only that park or a bunch in that area ? Sorry for all the questions but I am curious.

Thanks again
    There isn't a list of the parks with DEP officers. If a park is large or busy, it generally will have an officer assigned to it.
    Which explains why there are so many Burglaries To Conveyances that occur...nothing like job security! :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Road Roach

Thanks again
    Which explains why there are so many Burglaries To Conveyances that occur...nothing like job security! :snicker:
    "so many burglaries to conveyances that occur". Ok, smart guy, name where this is occurring. If an officer becomes aware of an ongoing problem, he takes measures to stop it where possible.
    Regarding random crimes at different locations, this happens everywhere including cities and counties.

So app time has closed. Anybody know if a lot of apps went in? Also there were three spots.in order of where most people would like to go you think, St.lucie, bay,Dade?

How competetve do you think each position is?

Study up on rolling up on a crime, crash, disabled motorist - contacted the nearest law enforcement agency and leaving it with them. DEP has mastered this art.

Study up on rolling up on a crime, crash, disabled motorist - contacted the nearest law enforcement agency and leaving it with them. DEP has mastered this art.
    Another reject has spoke. I got a suggestion for you, the next time you are in someone else's area of responsibility, say in a Walmart and the loss prevention approaches you stating he has a shoplifter, don't tell him the officer/deputy assigned to that area will take care of it. Take the arrest.
    I will stop and assist where I can, but I would never reach my area if I stopped and wrote every crash I come across or double back and assist every disabled vehicle I saw. That is why you have an area of assignment, if you don't like it, find another agency or occupation. I do my job and I don't come on here whining about someone not coming into my area and doing the job for me.

This is how your job is being justified". Your numbers are from off park' not on. BRangers with guns did a better job than today's idiots". She fits wear it......crybabies

Quote Originally Posted by Explains
    This is how your job is being justified". Your numbers are from off park' not on. BRangers with guns did a better job than today's idiots". She fits wear it......crybabies
    You only proved that you are an idiot. No wonder you didn't make it through the initial application process.

well there is plenty to do out there if you keep your eyes open. I'm an leo for a different agency but if the DEP guys keep their eyes open there is plenty for them to do. Every State agency has their own unique mission. Focus on yours or find a better place to work man. Thats what I did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12