FIRED RESERVES - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRED RESERVES

Re: FIRED RESERVES

Dear MR. MAYOR,

the police force that protects and serves your community is speaking out! listen to them and continue to do the right thing. Remonve those in the adminstrative positions that are killing the moral of this wonderful department. Your men and women know those who fight for your city.

I think that you should make Allen St. Germain chief! he is a fair person. He is one of the men left in this city! there are several people that need to just move on and just retire or just go teach at the college. we no longer need the adminstration doing soldier work. Pay them reasonable and allow the OFFICERS to do the rest.

A wise man once said, TAKE CARE OF YOUR PEOPLE AND THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, DONT AND THEY WILL OVER-THROW YOU. REMEMBER THERE IS MORE OF THEM THEN YOOU!

If st germain becomes chief...then u are better off keeping what we have. Ahh memories wasn't st.(only in name) germain the one that cost the city lots of bucks for almost killing someone? yeah now you remember...pretty much got away with that one...no keep the trash we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor's assit
    Dear MR. MAYOR,

the police force that protects and serves your community is speaking out! listen to them and continue to do the right thing. Remonve those in the adminstrative positions that are killing the moral of this wonderful department. Your men and women know those who fight for your city.

I think that you should make Allen St. Germain chief! he is a fair person. He is one of the men left in this city! there are several people that need to just move on and just retire or just go teach at the college. we no longer need the adminstration doing soldier work. Pay them reasonable and allow the OFFICERS to do the rest.

A wise man once said, TAKE CARE OF YOUR PEOPLE AND THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, DONT AND THEY WILL OVER-THROW YOU. REMEMBER THERE IS MORE OF THEM THEN YOOU!
    THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOUR NOT SPEAKING OUT LOUD, YOUR JUST WRITING SENTENCES. IF YOUR GONNA DO SOMETHING THEN DO IT ALREADY!

MAYOR, REALLY, ST. GERMAIN? I CAN TELL SOMEONE HAS BEEN SMOKING THE SWEETWATER HOOKA AGAIN? FOR THAT MAKE LARRY PEREZ THE CHIEF. THAT WAY HE WONT HAVE TO SNITCH ON EVERYBODY ANYMORE TO THE CURRENT CHIEF. HE COULD JUST STAND IN THE MIRROR AND SNITCH IN THE MIRROR TO HIMSELF. I'M SURE THAT IF YOU MAKE HIM THE CHIEF HE WILL RID THE DEPARTMENT OF ALL WINERS. THEN, HE'LL TURN ON YOU TOO AND HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR ANY SLEW OF THINGS HE WILL DOCUEMENT ON YOUR A$$. WE ARE OUR OWN WORSTE ENEMIES AND WE LOVE TO SEE US FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER UNTIL SOMEONE GETS FIRED, DEMOTED OR RESIGNS. MAYOR.........YOU SAY YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH, WELL? HERE IT IS......... THINGS ARE MISERABLE, YOU HAVE ACTING SARGENTS EVERYWHERE. SOME WITH ONLY 1 YR EXPERIENCE AS A POLICE OFFICER AND ON PROBATION. AND EVEN THOSE KISS ASSES ARE GETTING FEDUP WITH THIS BS. PERSONS WITHOUT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE RUNNING SHIFTS. "CORPORALS" WTF? THE RETIREMENT SUCKS, THE OFF DUTY SCHEDULING SUCKS. TOLEDO HAS A MONOPOLY OVER IT BY USING THE CITY UNIFORM, CAR, BADGE, TIME AND AUTHORITY TO SCHEDULE OFF DUTY JOBS FOR "RALEX" (RALEZ ID TOLEDO) TO MAKE A PROFIT FOR HIMSELF AND MAYRA. YOU ALLOW THIS BECAUSE HE IS YOUR FREIND. IT IS JUST WRONG AND A CONFLICT OF INTEREST AS PLAIN AS DAY. MAYRA TOLEDO THINKS WE DONT HAVE A CONTRACT. WE GET SCREWED ON OFF DUTY SURCHARGES THROUGH THE CITY. WE COMPLAIN TO YOU BUT YOU DONT CARE. THE FAVORS YOU HAVE DONE FOR PEEPL GETS FORGOTTEN WHEN WE GET TREATED LIKE THIS. YOU WANT LOYALTY?, GIVE IT BACK TO US!

HERE IS ONE FOR YOU: PICHARDO FOR CHIEF!

THIS GUY HAS IT TOGETHER AND WOULD BE A GREAT CHIEF!

YOU DECIDE

anything or anyone is better then putting "FELON" ST.GERMAIN IN CHARGE

i agree conflict of interest! fire r.toledo sr.! maybe they have already called public corruptions units at the SAO.....

i nominate lt. tes for chief, we need a fair person that doesnt want to take up with toledo! and doesnt need the off duties from the poor resevers that need to make money to support themselves! they dont have jobs!!!

the off duty cordinator should not own an off duty company!!! pick some1 else.

how about Marcos for chief???? answer that 1 !!!!

MARCOS WHO? NOT VILLA.......?

just remember, if you keep taunting the mayor with this BS he will cancel all off duty jobs and give them to the county. he has said it many times before but no one thinks he has the balls to do it. keep it up and we'll all be screwed!

CANCELL ALL THE OFF DUTIES! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT TOLEDO WOULD DO THEN!

ITS NOT ABOUT HAVING OR NOT HAVING BALLS ...... ITS ABOUT DOING THE RIGHT THING.

if they cancel the off duties, they will lose the way they have and continue to steal money from there reserves that work them and some full-timers. $11 plus dollars an hour surcharge??? and be happy about it!

the question is where is that money going? to faten the full-timers pension? maybe?

even some of the full-timers dont want to work the city off duties because they get paid like $18 an hour all the way from $46.50! what kinda math is that? for that you go sell flowers and make twice as much!

so i agree with "nit wit" go ahead and cancel the off duties! i dare you too. they city would lose tons of money!

do the math:

$11 * 6 hrs= $66.00 * 50 officers monthly= $3300 * 12 months= $39,600 yr for what, explain where it goes? you get no answer ...

that doesnt sound like bad money! plus toledo is taking his $2.00 an hour for giving the city the off duty thur his "relax company" (conflict of intetest)... oops did i say that! the whole thing is"BS"!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast