Off duty deputy accused of punching motorist
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Off duty deputy accused of punching motorist

http://www.fox4now.com/news/138822749.html

Few questions.
    1. How did the drivers face get swollen?
    2. Did the driver previously know the Deputy? Did the Deputy arrest the driver for
    something in the past? Is there any reason why this driver would pick this Deputy out
    of the blue?
    3. Why did the deputy get out of his vehicle?
    4. Did the Deputy call the incident in?
    5. The driver alleges the Deputy reach into his vehicle and committed a battery. Isn't
    that a burglary?
    6. How did the driver know this guy was a Deputy? Was he in uniform or had something
    on to identify he worked for LCSO?

Re: Off duty deputy accused of punching motorist

I do not care if he is innocent because he is guilty. At least that is how it is obviously being played. If no criminal charges will be brought against the Deputy, thank you by the way Fox 4 news for using the word alleged not once in your article, then there will be a civil suit and that is where the bucks are. This scary punk sure knew what to do when he went to the hospital and then took a photo of his brutal injury. I also like how they released the name of the deputy so it can be played out in the social court system.

Quote Originally Posted by dancing pickle
    I do not care if he is innocent because he is guilty. At least that is how it is obviously being played. If no criminal charges will be brought against the Deputy, thank you by the way Fox 4 news for using the word alleged not once in your article, then there will be a civil suit and that is where the bucks are. This scary punk sure knew what to do when he went to the hospital and then took a photo of his brutal injury. I also like how they released the name of the deputy so it can be played out in the social court system.
    I know the young man that reported the incident and he is not a punk. He has never been in trouble with law enforcement and he works for Lee County. He was a good teammate and I do not think he would make a false allegation against a Deputy. What reason does he have to make this up? I know this is an allegation and everyone has a right to due process but this should be looked into. Maybe this warrant some anger management counseling or less. If your Deputy lied to CCPD and said this never happen, and it is proven that it did happen, then how can you trust your Deputy to testify in court again?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dancing pickle
    I know the young man that reported the incident and he is not a punk. He has never been in trouble with law enforcement and he works for Lee County. He was a good teammate and I do not think he would make a false allegation against a Deputy. What reason does he have to make this up? I know this is an allegation and everyone has a right to due process but this should be looked into. Maybe this warrant some anger management counseling or less. If your Deputy lied to CCPD and said this never happen, and it is proven that it did happen, then how can you trust your Deputy to testify in court again?
    You sure? This is your boy, right?

Thompson, Eddron D 7/13/1989 06-TR-081427 Closed 1
    TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICE/RED LIGHT
    Feb 7 2007
    VOLUNTARY DELINQUENT
    Thompson, Eddron D 7/13/1989 06-CT-506097 8/30/2006 Closed 1
    D/L/NONE
    Nov 9 2006
    DEF SENT/ADJ WH
    Thompson, Eddron D 7/13/1989 09-TR-015075 Closed 1
    FAIL TO DISPLAY REGISTRATION
    Mar 5 2009
    DISMISSED
    Thompson, Eddron D 7/13/1989 09-TR-019139 Closed 1
    D/L NOT CARRIED/EXHIBITED
    Mar 30 2009
    DISMISSED
    Thompson, Eddron D 7/13/1989 09-TR-016631 Closed 1
    PIP/FAIL TO HAVE PROOF
    May 5 2009
    DISMISSED
    Thompson, Eddron D 7/13/1989 09-TR-019060 Closed 1
    TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICE/FAIL TO OBEY
    May 5 2009
    DISMISSED
    Thompson, Eddron D 7/13/1989 10-TR-058611 Closed 1
    OPERATE MOTOR VEH/HOME - TAGS EXPIRED/REG EXPIRED 6 MO OR LESS
    Sep 22 2010
    DISMISSED
    Thompson, Eddron D 7/13/1989 10-TR-036817 Closed 1
    SEATBELT VIO/DRIVER
    Jul 13 2010
    DEF SENT/GUILTY - NON JURY TRIAL/ADJ
    Thompson, Eddron D 7/13/1989 10-TR-036816 Closed 1
    PIP/FAIL TO HAVE PROOF
    Jul 19 2010
    VOLUNTARY PAYMENT
    Thompson, Eddron D 7/13/1989 11-TR-044488 Closed 1
    VEHICLE/UNSAFE CONDITION
    Sep 13 2011
    NON JURY TRIAL - ADJUDICATED GUILTY

Oh he's a class act :snicker:

Eddron Thompson
    "Man who got some kids i can file for income tax!"
    Share · December 28, 2011 at 12:34pm via mobile ·

Eddron Thompson Call me negro. 239-745-0282

Eddron Thompson
    Fort myers we need to get together to stop this black on black crime shit! REAL TALK.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 53&sk=wall

What swelling. I looked at the photo 20 times, and I dont see it. If its the Deputy I'm thinking about he's not a small guy. If he punched you from an elevated position (standing outside of the car) you would see it. And what a cry baby, "I still have headaches" get over it. I wish every time one of these drains on society caused one of us to get hurt we cold file suit against them. :evil:

It's unfortunate we wont see any bruising in the photo! :lol:

Isnt this a normal claim against LEO? No basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Knight06
    When did deputies start getting incentive pay for good evaluations. It's been years since deputies received a cost-of-living increase. Sounds like someone slipped something into this deputy's personnel file but then again, this is the LCSO way under MS reign. Business as usual trying to make deputies look bad in the public eye. :twisted:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast