PBA Helps US - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA Helps US

Re: PBA Helps US

To All PBA Members,

The Gulf Coast Chapter is happy to announce that the impasse ruling over wages has been returned. The good news is...the arbitrator has ruled that ALL bargaining members should be given a 2.5% pay increase. The ruling on the step increase was that it should continue to be frozen for 2011 and as of today, we still have a pending grievance for the step increase. The arbitrator's recommendation for a pay increase is another win for our Gulf Coast PBA employees. Recently there have been no other PBA Chapters who have had a positive recommendation similar to this. It is important to note that each party, the PBA and the City, have 20 days to respond to the ruling therefore we have to wait before any further action can be taken. I will let you know as soon as I receive a response about the pay increase from the City.

Cecil L Pendergrass
    President, Gulf Coast Chapter FLPBA
    PBA SERVING IT"S MEMBERS
    THIS IS WHY CECIL MUST STAY AS OUR PBA PRESIDENT

Quote Originally Posted by CECIL MUST STAY
    To All PBA Members,

The Gulf Coast Chapter is happy to announce that the impasse ruling over wages has been returned. The good news is...the arbitrator has ruled that ALL bargaining members should be given a 2.5% pay increase. The ruling on the step increase was that it should continue to be frozen for 2011 and as of today, we still have a pending grievance for the step increase. The arbitrator's recommendation for a pay increase is another win for our Gulf Coast PBA employees. Recently there have been no other PBA Chapters who have had a positive recommendation similar to this. It is important to note that each party, the PBA and the City, have 20 days to respond to the ruling therefore we have to wait before any further action can be taken. I will let you know as soon as I receive a response about the pay increase from the City.

Cecil L Pendergrass
    PBA SERVING IT"S MEMBERS
    Now tell me how this is good news? We were promised when WE voted for the pay cut that the starting negotiation figure would be back before the 5.2% cut. So now the arbitrator rules that we get 2.5%......so I guess I'll be the bright one to point out that this is another 2.7% paycut. DER!!!!!! But let's spin this as a win for Cecil, who downright blew it with the "Starting from where we were spin" GARBAGE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Genious
    Quote Originally Posted by CECIL MUST STAY
    To All PBA Members,

Cecil L Pendergrass
    PBA SERVING IT"S MEMBERS
    Now tell me how this is good news? We were promised when WE voted for the pay cut that the starting negotiation figure would be back before the 5.2% cut. So now the arbitrator rules that we get 2.5%......so I guess I'll be the bright one to point out that this is another 2.7% paycut. DER!!!!!! But let's spin this as a win for Cecil, who downright blew it with the "Starting from where we were spin" GARBAGE!!!!!
    The only ones that promised that were the "chosen" ones. Beck, Billy, Roger etc, did not read the contract and believed we would get the money back!!! By the way when we took the 5.25% paycut BP,WM and others took anywhere from a 5k-10k raise even with the cut!! If you think PSB and their flunkies will take care of you as union people, you deserve what you get.

The fact that anyone would even attempt to make a comment regarding people getting raises when others took pay cuts is absulutely stupid. whemever is making these comments is just trying to stir up crap. The special master recommended that the officers get back half of the 5.25% which is 2.75% the union cant even get that right. and for those that think the Union negotiated or won that are also misinfomed, the special master made his decision based solely on the fact that the city negotiated with the Fire Department for a raise in the future and the 2.75 was equal to what the fire department will get in the future, there was no negotiation needed. Ask the almighty cecil, JL, and the SG to tell you all the truth and include the entire report from the Special Master not just a piece. Make sure sure you know the facts and dont buy into propaganda from either side. And while your at it you all might think about why Cecil concealed this information from the membership for nearly a month after the ruling came out and only said what a win it was after the Chief put it out in his weekly information to the Police Department. Just sayin

what a bunch of idiots. I guess you all drank the kookaid and listen to Princess. The 5.25% rate was a start for negotiations. That was never a right we had to get Oct. 1, therefore it had to be negotiated....... The city didn't want to give it back....Therefore impasse, and now the 2.5% increase ruling...The city wanted the 5.25 and more. get your facts right Kool Aid crew. Great job Cecil....

what ST, oh ya he is the chiefs brother in law, and princess hand pick for replacement a year or so ago... SInce Daryl didn't work out this was the next....Good job princess dare not bash your hand pick....time to go old boy

PBA did a good job. Don't be deterred Cecil, just keep it up. They are just upset because they can't control you.

I am sure it was not released for a reason by the PBA Atorney. Thank GOD we have a Union that stands up for the real COPS here.

It has been said, don't buy into the garbage put out by either side, if everyone thinks this union is doing a good job it will show in March when the election happens. Stop all the BS for all the malcontents CCPD and LCSO are both putting on a few filling some vacancies, go apply. its obvious none of you overly experienced bigmouths are applying because they are both hiring new people with no experience. For the admin and overall supervisors learn how to lead and treat your people. The majority of BS on this site comes from a few idiot PBA board members, a few idiot supervisors, a few idiot former officers and Anthony Thomas. Be careful what you buy into. If you all think that Cecil is looking out for your best interest then vote him back in, but I would look at all the under the table deals he is making or trying to make to further his political ambitions. And beleive me those ambitions dont include the rank and file at FMPD or any other law enforcement agency.

I am glad to see that the Officers see that Baker is using his PSB staff to try to take over OUR Union. Can you just think what Baker would do to us if there was no one to protect US???

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast