PBA Helps US - Page 18
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: PBA Helps US

Re: PBA Helps US

Maybe Martinez needs to hire that attorney.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Go read his 500+ page IA... please educate yourself before you open your mouth

I am pretty sure there is nothing in that 500+ page IA about him seeking another attorney. I am also pretty sure PSB screwed something up in that 500+ page IA. :snicker:

I am pretty sure there is nothing in that 500+ page IA about him seeking another attorney. I am also pretty sure PSB screwed something up in that 500+ page IA. :snicker:

Look at the lee county clerk of court's website and you can see they had the same Defense Attorney. In fact Martinez went to court already this year to get out of his probation.(Denied) Here is the difference, his past, arrested for 1 count felony DV, 2 counts misdemeanor DV, 1 count Contempt of Court.

A lawyer won't help, maybe a time machine could. Marty, get the Delorean ready for Joe, Destination 09-23-10>>>>>>>>Back to the future<<<<<<<<

Look at the lee county clerk of court's website and you can see they had the same Defense Attorney. In fact Martinez went to court already this year to get out of his probation.(Denied) Here is the difference, his past, arrested for 1 count felony DV, 2 counts misdemeanor DV, 1 count Contempt of Court.

A lawyer won't help, maybe a time machine could. Marty, get the Delorean ready for Joe, Destination 09-23-10>>>>>>>>Back to the future<<<<<<<<
    Why are you so filled with hate? It is very sad.

Time machine ??? that is some funny sh!t

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity
    Congrats Kerr and welcome back. GOOD JOB CECIL!!!!
    If you would educate yourself before your post you would know that Kerr was not a member of the PBA, was not represented by the PBA, and his return had nothing to do with Cecil.

How about you smoke that instead of blowing smoke... :evil:

Since you have no idea what your talking about, ask Kerr when he gets back if Cecil helped him at all. I think you'll be surprised with the answer Kool-Aide Boy....Get a life

If Cecil helped O'neil out as a friend and not as the PBA President then I applaud him, if that's true then Cecil is added to the list of a few others that helped out just because it was the right thing to do. But I am sure Cecil's contribution was advising O'neil to to bash Baker and bring things up that have been brought up again and again from the past that mean nothing. That's Cecil's tactic, use all of us against one another. The city has already said they were planning to relieve some of the paycut in the next contract, thats a positive; we dont need Cecil or his fat attorney coming in making false statements and mudslinging screwing things up before it even gets started. I beleive it's time to be positive and use what power we have to focus in a positive direction with a unified message. Just my opinion, obviousely everyone act and do what they feel appropriate, but at some point we will have to start using some common sense.

Time machine ??? that is some funny sh!t
    Hey reject aka: koolaid drinker, it's pretty funny to laugh at your own jokes. Chief better take some prozac now cause more interesting things will follow. Stay tune boys and girls! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by voter
    If Cecil helped O'neil out as a friend and not as the PBA President then I applaud him, if that's true then Cecil is added to the list of a few others that helped out just because it was the right thing to do. But I am sure Cecil's contribution was advising O'neil to to bash Baker and bring things up that have been brought up again and again from the past that mean nothing. That's Cecil's tactic, use all of us against one another. The city has already said they were planning to relieve some of the paycut in the next contract, thats a positive; we dont need Cecil or his fat attorney coming in making false statements and mudslinging screwing things up before it even gets started. I beleive it's time to be positive and use what power we have to focus in a positive direction with a unified message. Just my opinion, obviousely everyone act and do what they feel appropriate, but at some point we will have to start using some common sense.
    Hey do-boy you obviously don't have any common sense especially if you voted for Sellers. If you enjoyed having the chief control the union then that is your choice. I much rather have the chief keep his a&& out of our union. Cecil helpes Kerr in some form and for that I say "GOOD JOB CECIL!!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718