Recent DUI - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Recent DUI

Re: Recent DUI

Quote Originally Posted by howhow
    I don't care what an officer did or didn't do that goes against your own personal opinion, to not back or "take your time" getting to any officer is a disgrace to the badge. When I am out there patrolling, I don't care who you know, what you did in the past, what you may have done to me and my career, etc. I will be there because I have sworn to protect and #1 on that list is my fellow officer. No ifs, and's or but's! Anyone that thinks differently should get into another career and save someone's life in the process.

This is to the arresting officer, if you are reading this thread:

If you suspect ANYONE of taking their time getting to you or any odd behavior, you BETTER report each and every incident and throw these M'fer cops under the bus! How frightening and disturbing to think that there are cops out there that I may work with that have this thought process and mentality. No matter the outcome of those reports to IA, you owe it to all officers out there on a daily basis placing their lives on the line. To think that the criminals are not the only ones that we have to watch our backs with, unthinkable!

Supervisors and Sheriff included. This arresting officer's shift should be watched very closely for retaliation and everyone and anyone that fails to back this officer in a timely matter should be excused from this agency. Period!!!!!!
    Many supervisors have caused this problem. The back stabbing is notorious. There are supervisors that order deputies to go after other deputies. This is the LCSO under MS leadership. IA is a joke and is only in place to put out fires that does not lead back to MS. Every deputy know they are on their own and the agency will not protect them. Its sad but the mentality for some is to watch your back from your co workers and trust no one.

This all comes back to Car1. He has created a values system in this agency that requires, kissing but, screwing the next guy, getting all that you can get individually, be afraid of losing your job regardless of the facts, and ineffective management from Car1 to Sergeants that are untrained.

i would not endanger another deputies life because i disagreed with him. i would however not trust him any further than i can throw my dog. hes a big dog. and he is too cute to throw. although when he digs holes in the yard it really urks me but that is another story. the blue line is dead or at least faded to a sky blueish color to the point where it is almost unseen. i try and surround myself or associate with other cops who i can trust. and i will say that i am lucky to have found and worked with a pretty good group. a group where the importance of 51 to back is more important than 15 for a stat. im going to to pet my dog now. he looks sad..

Well I'd back him all day long.... I drink I stay home, I drink out someone else drives a DD of course not for the fact that I could loose my job but the fact that I could KILL someone!!! for awhile it was almost mandatory for alpha to meet for drinks, everyone knows it and now that LT two face is gone that would be the only cause to celebrate, now SS needs to finish the job and start at the top all the way to Sgt 24 pack, they need a slap back into reality, ARE we back to the days of wilson!, seems like it. the pool guy needs to go he's pee'ed in the pool too much.

Quote Originally Posted by bunna1006
    Well I'd back him all day long.... I drink I stay home, I drink out someone else drives a DD of course not for the fact that I could loose my job but the fact that I could KILL someone!!! for awhile it was almost mandatory for alpha to meet for drinks, everyone knows it and now that LT two face is gone that would be the only cause to celebrate, now SS needs to finish the job and start at the top all the way to Sgt 24 pack, they need a slap back into reality, ARE we back to the days of wilson!, seems like it. the pool guy needs to go he's pee'ed in the pool too much.
    Funny! "LT two faced"...that's a good nickname for her. If any mail comes for her we'll be sure to send it to her digs with that address - surely they other WCs will know who we mean. I heard they groaned when they heard she was headed their way. Better be careful guys.

You are right there she is a pro talks a good one they hits you when you are down POOR guy's in Lehigh at least the newest of people out there know more than she does.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456