Recent DUI - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent DUI

Re: Recent DUI

Quote Originally Posted by disgraceful
    Normally I would have nothing good to say about J.C. But I have to give him credit for doing the right thing in this case. Especially when she obviously assumed by knowing him she would be let go by pleading to him repeatedly during the traffic stop.

Who knew one of the "rat pack, good ole boys" in Alpha/Gulf Districts would follow through and actually follow the law and policy. I am actually floored!
    All of a sudden this guy is concerned with doing the right thing? Well I guess he found Jesus. Hypocrite.

For Real! It's about time KARMA caught up with her, she has done much worse to people in the pre and post Scott department.

She is an evil person who only thinks of herself and what she can get out of people, she is a self admitted sociopath with bi-polar tendancies. She self medicates with alcohol, pills and men to make up for her prior miserable suncoast life. She tries to forget where she came from and always tries to hide it.

She has arrested people for crimes that most would consider ridiculous . . . just to make herself look better. She tried to ruin people who gave her a helping hand and never asked for anything in return. Ironically, she did this with a straight face as she pretended to be a victim.

She has never and will never be a victim just ask one of her three ex-husbands whom she still gets money from, probably through threats.

For all you people that are commenting in her defense for drunk driving, I thought you should have an insight to who Tracie really is.

Kudos to Sheriff Mike Scott, Deputy Laurance. The LCSO will be a stronger and better department without Deputy Tracie Gaydash.

Oh, and I forgot, she has absoluty no conscience for her actions.

This one is for GJ. We have all been in his shoes that’s the point. But the problem is his shoes aint even been broken into yet or even if they have who is this guy? I spoke of discretion earlier. Let us say for the sake of this argument you, or JP or SL would have pulled over this deputy and arrested her. I for one would think to myself, man she must have done something to either piss them off, or she really deserved it. I would not be questioning the actions taken then. Why, cause I know you guys, and have worked alongside you guys multiple times. Other words I trust you three in this case. This guy, nope, don’t know him. The deputy that got arrested, complete idiot for putting them in this position. Not going to defend her. Just defending the idea that at one time there was a blue line and slowly it has been erased. Progress I guess. Side note, the Sgt did what he had to do.
    And not meaning to sound rude or anything but really when you ask us to give our names because you have the courage to give yours it’s kind of silly. You know why we can’t. It’s not because we are scared of an honest disagreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob11
    Either way you look at it that POS Lawrence should be blackballed! Are YOU serious? 2009... did you really have to call the Sgt.??? Once you called the Sgt. HE had no other choice. You, however, did. A ride home to her front door was in order. No one ever gets a DUI on that rock - but you decide to take one of your own? U POS..

You have no idea what it is to be a real cop. Trust me.

Karma indeed. What comes around goes around.

Yes, Karma indeed! Bye Bye Tracie!

Quote Originally Posted by senior sgt
    First off its his choice, because when she got behind the wheel she f.. us all. Now for the coments in the booking report, thats bs never should have happened. JC shame on you.
    "ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU IN COURT"

senior sgt. is correct only the elements of the crime in the Affidavit, Big time Shame on you JC. Jones give me a break,you don't work here anymore that's the ONLY reason you dropped your name.

Karma. Isn't that what Laurence is going to be feeling when he calls for back up and hears nothing but radio silence?

Quote Originally Posted by glenn jones
    First off the deputy that drove drunk has no excuse, they put the arresting officer in a bad situation, the drunk deputy has no excuse. For you ****s that come down on the arresting officer back off. Most of you know who I am. Yeah I’ve given drunk officers rides home in the past while with LCSO and never told anyone, just ask a certain Customs Officer doing 70 over a certain bridge one night or the CCPD officer in his Jeep I caught coming over another bridge one night and a few of you LCSO deputies I’ve stopped that have had a few drinks, hell you can even throw in a few LCEMS personnel, you can even throw in a few civilian drivers. But you know what; I placed my job on the line by doing this. Yeah you know what the command staff would of done if they found out I did this. I would have been fired. Lucky for me I have a trade to fall back on that most of you do not. It’s a tough decision, but it has to be made. So for you a holes that want to come down on the arresting officer you need to re-evaluate yourself. You are not in their shoes, would you be willing to throw your job out there on the line, probably not. I will be back in the states next week if you wish to discuss it in person, just post your real name if you have the balls and I will call you. If not take your cheap shots cause they have an effective range of 0 meters with me.

Glenn Jones
    Former LCSO DUI Guru
    My question to you Mr. Jones, did you do the right thing as you have explained here out of discretion and courage or did you do it because you had another as you call it, trade to fall back on? Just a question sir, not a cheap shot. Also when you talk about having balls and posting a real name, I see that you are former LCSO and no longer under the control of the little tyrant that runs our agency. Did you even make it to retirement or run away like so many 90 day wonders? Mighty brave of you to call us out. I wonder if you still had to answer to MS, would you still be listing your name and what you did? You are a very brave man, you hypocrite! I have A-holes like you for lunch Mr. Former!

Mr. Nixon,

I did it because it was the right thing for me to do. Not you, not them or anyone else, just me. I am the one that had to live with the decisions that I made and what may have came from those decisions. When I started policing back in the mid 90's for another agency I was taught by the older more experienced officers that we take care of each other out here. I took that advice and lived by it and still do to this day. Not all this back stabbing and ankle biting I see today. Hell, even today if I see you getting your butt handed to you on the side of the road I would be the first out of the car to help you, cause at the end of the day its just you and your fellow brothers, even the former ones.

As for your other comments I will only say this. My mouth was one of my problems sometimes. I had no problem telling anyone they were stupid if I seen fit. Dont believe me, get one of your SGTs to let you view my records. Ive got some really nice evals. This may also help you discover my hidden skills I had to fall back on also.

I take it you must be new to the department not knowing what skills I had to fall back on. Yes Virginia it can hover. FYI, yeah, I ran away to work for one off the Alphabet companies overseas. Actually did 92 days though not the 90 you mentioned at the SO.

You wanna talk about it more over a beer, email me: ghjonesjr@comcast.net, hell I'll buy first round, taxi home though. Back stateside later this week.

but before i go, your true question that you really wanted to ask I believe, do I think he did the right thing. Truth is I dont know. I wasnt there.....

G.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast