Investigator - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Investigator

Re: Investigator

First dump Obama. Then dump public service unions. Then fire fat lazy Cops. Last, get rid of creme filled fat retirement pensions for government employees.
    Let's get to work.

You guys have got to stop thinking so party oriented. I don't care who you vote for, but try to look at the issues and not only let one source (fox news, cnn, whatever) tell you what to think.

If it was Obama vs. Rick Scott would you still be towing the republican line?

If it was Obama vs. Rick Scott would you still be towing the republican line?///

Not only no. but Hell No ! My Republican Party has let me so far down that I don't think there is any farther down to go.

Listen up cry babies, If you're not on the promotional list, they don't have to promote you to investigations so get off your azz, study and take the test. The Inv. Lt's are crying because they gotta train people from the ramp. They want to hire people from real agencies that can hit the ground running with little training on how to do real police work. Ramp folks that never worked anywhere else just aint gonna make it on their own. The word is out and the brass agreed to it.

Now fire away at this post if you like, but its the truth. Hold their feet to the fire, make them earn their Lt's pay and force them to promote from within.

Now lets get to work............................

But wise not so much. Several of the current Investigators are from the ramp. I can name at least three that Investigations did not want that are now doing a great job. Give our guys a chance Lt. or Capt. , then if they can not cut it, send them back to the ramp with no hard feelings. If they can not laterally transfer, can not promote and never get a pay raise. And are getting paid less than any other agency. Why in the hell would anyone come here. What you are basically saying is that we suck and we better just shut up and take it. You do sound like the 'lets get to work' boy. If you are wise then I will be happy to hang out with the dumb guys.

real agencies that can hit the ground running with little training on how to do real police work. ///

Most "Real Police" do not consider consumer complaints to be real police work.
    That why AG is left to do it. Oh great old and wise one.

So have the Investigator positions been filled, interviews set up/conducted. It's been awful quiet around here lately? Any helpful info?

They have not been filled and there will be at least one more open position soon.

Why are there so many openings and no actions on the openings? Are they not good jobs to have? Do they have to offer them up internally before the public can put in for them?

Why are there so many openings and no actions on the openings? Are they not good jobs to have? ///

Opennings come from promotions, attrition, transfers etc. They are good jobs but not everybody's cup o tea. They are advertised internally first then if not filled then they are advertised to all. The debate in here is whether or not AG Law Officers were given a fair chance this last go around. Personally, I think one or more of the open positions should have been filled in house. But I am just a POS. peon and my opinion does not count. My wife says she respects my opinion but I don't understand the rolling her eyes thing when she says it .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast