Investigator
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Investigator

Investigator

Any insight on who our next investigators will be?

Re: Investigator

Ruben Gardner might jump over. More Inv. positions will soon be open.

Regarding your investigator 2 positions, what are their normal duties?

I am part of DEP and if all goes as predicted, we will all be part of FWC soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DEP LEO
    Regarding your investigator 2 positions, what are their normal duties?

I am part of DEP and if all goes as predicted, we will all be part of FWC soon.

They actually have to work, they don't get to dump stuff on whatever LEO they can find like DEP. Now go back to your park.

They actually have to work, they don't get to dump stuff on whatever LEO they can find like DEP. Now go back to your park.//

Hey DEP guy. Sorry for the idiot comment above. We have one or two of those here.
    There are at least three Investigator positions open and they are going to re announce them and re interview for them. AG Law Investigators work a variety of offences from wildland arson to white collar consumer crime. The upcoming consolidations do not effect them other than they will be busy working the extra fire cases that the CARL Officers used to help them with. The CARL Officers will be joining you at FWC. Hope this helps.
    Again, forgive the jerk above.

Well I appreciate that. Are these positions usually filled internally or does the outside, qualified person have a shot. Just looking for an honest answer here. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well I appreciate that. Are these positions usually filled internally or does the outside, qualified person have a shot. Just looking for an honest answer here. Thanks
    Usually these positions are filled internally with select applicants being chosen based on their interview and exam scores which determine their ranking on our dept's promotional list every year. However, due to no passing scores , the positions advertised right now on People First are open competitive so yes an outside qualified person definitely has a good shot right now.

open? maybe not..................

Both positions in Brooksville and Winter Haven are already promised.....they just needed to post it for legal reasons. Sorry to say it for folks trying to get in but it is what it is, no sense wasting your time and energy.

Quote Originally Posted by AG Officer
    Usually these positions are filled internally with select applicants being chosen based on their interview and exam scores which determine their ranking on our dept's promotional list every year. However, due to no passing scores , the positions advertised right now on People First are open competitive so yes an outside qualified person definitely has a good shot right now.
    What a joke! Son, do you hunt and fish?
    Will you burn a lot of sick time?
    Do you like to pretend to work hard? You got the job.
    Now act like you know what you are doing, and we will cover for you. You are now
    one of the boys..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast