Vinny the Goof
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vinny the Goof

Vinny the Goof

The other thing better then morning coffee is morning coffee with a comedy show. Vinny the Goof has released another comedy tape.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTZle...ature=youtu.be

Re: Vinny the Goof

OMG... Vinny's mouth is HUGE

After watching this video, all I can say is Thank You Deputy Leffine for being very knowledgable of all traffic laws and for enforcing this law! The abuse and misuse of Transporter tags is rampant among transportation companies and its about time that they be held accountable for it.

Deputy Leffine should also be commended for using great restraint while working with a mentally challenged person... Its obvious from Vinny himself that Deputy Leffine took a lot of time going over all of the documents so that Vinny was fully informed of what he was recieving and why he was receiving it.

I nominate Deputy Leffine for Deputy of the Quarter for his professionalism, knowledge of Florida Law and his fair & impartial execution of the law. Job well done!!

the only thing vinny is transporting is his fat stupid ass. i am glad he got legally screwed over. open your check book dumb ass and pay the piper.

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Holy Toledo, the last time I saw a mouth like that ......it had a hook in it.

Blah blah blah.............I would call him a retard, but it would be an insult to all the mentally challenged folks out there.

You just wait you corrupt cops! When Vinny is Shereff you'll be laughing out of your asses while in the unemployment line. Dont say you have not been warrned.

Is vinny still going to make us give all the drunk drivers a ride home?

Vinny is so cool, I'm gonna vote for him three times. And, I'll have all my sissy buddies vote for him too, three times each.

Everyone else could back out and Vinny still would not win..........What a TOOL.... :devil:

I watched the Vinsters blog and holy cow, is this guy for real? I actually felt bad for him because the level of ignorance is beyond belief. The scary part is he actually takes himself serious. A free society is a wonderful thing but this guy is the reason that democracy can be dangerous. Do you imagine what it would be like if he had some sort of power over other human beings? I shudder to think what he would be like in any position of authority.

Looks like dopey ass vinny got what he deserved and was adjudicated guilty by a Collier judge. Almost a grand in fines and a couple of traffic convictions. HAHAHAHAHA.

Great job DL!

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast