It's 2012...Where is the 2010 yearbook we paid for ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's 2012...Where is the 2010 yearbook we paid for ?

It's 2012....so, where is the 2010 yearbook that we paid for?

Re: It's 2012...Where is the 2010 yearbook we paid for ?

I think a yearbook is a dumb idea, but with that said I can tell you why you don't have it. It's because our executive staff feels the need to shuffle the entire agency around like a deck of cards every october.

Nothing ever gets done because you always have people who are on the way in or on the way out of their current assignments.

Makes for a very stable and happy working environment. :wink:

Read your emails.The original company went out of business. A new company attempted to fill orders and make up for old companies obligations. It didn't work. No yearbooks. Try calling your credit card company to get your money back.

Lesson learned.....don't trust any company that the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office promotes, has ties to, or agrees to do business with.

Publishing a yearbook with photos of LEOs is one of the most stupid, inane ideas that was ever dreamed up.

If you have to be told why this is so you are stupid too....................

:snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Not a good idea.
    Publishing a yearbook with photos of LEOs is one of the most stupid, inane ideas that was ever dreamed up.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion. :roll:

But the issue here is, where are the items that we paid for?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a good idea.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion. :roll:

But the issue here is, where are the items that we paid for?
    I've been gone for a while. Does the "Ask the Sheriff" form still exist? Fill one out and see what answer you get. (Don't sign your real name.)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by endofyear book
    Read your emails.The original company went out of business. A new company attempted to fill orders and make up for old companies obligations. It didn't work. No yearbooks. Try calling your credit card company to get your money back.
    Glad I did'nt throw any money towards this project. Hell, I did'nt even like being forced to show up in long sleeves and tie and have my picture taken that day at the office. I know a few deputies that spent alot of money for the yearbook along with individual photo's. Well....... I guess that they could always fill out a Request for Prosecution to be filed with the SAO. :snicker: Can you say No Pros.... :snicker:

What you should be doing is filing a complaint with the EEOC. That is a direct violation of your civil rights to be forced to allow your likeness to be used for a commercial venture. I had already looked it up, and the guy that owns the company lived - guess where? - Lithia, FL. That's right ... The mandate that was sent via intimidating email after, intimidating email from the IA Gestapo working in the field is totally ILLEGAL. Man up and make the complaint, I did.

IN-FREAKING-CREDIBLE

BTW, he lived in Atlanta at the time of the swindle. The deal was supposed to be a fundraiser and some of the profits were to go to a charity or cause. Not so for HCSO. We got the full price and the guy was planning to keep ALL the profits, but I guess he just decided to spend it all.

This did not happen without approval from the TOP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast