Bushong calls out Scott

Bushong calls out Scott

http://www.news-press.com/article/20120 ... eal-issues.

We can bad mouth Lee, but he is no silent Fisher. He calls out this Sheriff with plenty of truth.

Re: Bushong calls out Scott

Boo-ya, Scott. Look's like your game is over!

Whether Bushong wins or looses, at least we know he knocked scott out of the arena.

I wonder what's next? Feds?

Scott's house of cards is about to tumble down.

You go Lee. We got your back.

The Men in Green

I am still waiting for the "dirt' L.B. has on M.S. In his previous statements, L.B. made it sound like he has some evidence of M.S. wrongdoings.

Revenge is better served up cold, just wait and see.

Oh please! LB doesn't have any dirt. I thoroughly expect him to say any day that he had the smoking gun but lost it all when the men in black took his computer.

As far as TF...I'm starting to think MS planted TF into the election to ensure the votes against him won't go to LB. It's a common tactic with general elections. Remember the fake candidacy of George Brightman? Only to help McDougal seal the election & come back with a nice promotion. I think MS & TF may be using McDougal's playbook. Sgt today...a major tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh please! LB doesn't have any dirt. I thoroughly expect him to say any day that he had the smoking gun but lost it all when the men in black took his computer.

As far as TF...I'm starting to think MS planted TF into the election to ensure the votes against him won't go to LB. It's a common tactic with general elections. Remember the fake candidacy of George Brightman? Only to help McDougal seal the election & come back with a nice promotion. I think MS & TF may be using McDougal's playbook. Sgt today...a major tomorrow.
    I seldom write on this site, however, you are oh so wrong about Chief Brightman, I worked for months with him on his campaign, this was not a "fake" candidacy on his part. Sure he supported McDougall after he lost, he knew Rodney Shoap would destroy the agency and you know, he was correct.