Perjury
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perjury

Perjury

Just wondering. Is it ok to perjure yourself in traffic court?

Re: Perjury

You must be referring to Mister not so Smart ? Hey buddy what goes around comes back full circle.

what happened?

did you notice they took his car, but a light bar on it, and ripped out all the other lights he had in it? There out for ya!

Shouldn't be discussed. It's an open IA case.

you can talk about it all you want as long as you're not the subject of the I.A or an involved party or a witness. and they can not discipline you if you didn't sign the form that prohibits you from discussing the open I.A

If what I heard is true, this guy should be fired. People like him give us all a bad name.

I support DS and the other fools that make fun of him are trash"" You should be ashamed to calll your self Police Officers"" I hate to know that my kids would have to depend on some of you for help if they were in need.
    Go Dallas and keep up the good work, by the way dont trust one of your co workers in traffic. i am sure you know who.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrol
    I support DS and the other fools that make fun of him are trash"" You should be ashamed to calll your self Police Officers"" I hate to know that my kids would have to depend on some of you for help if they were in need.
    Go Dallas and keep up the good work, by the way dont trust one of your co workers in traffic. i am sure you know who.

** put your real name where your mouth is so we know who defends and supports the worst officers FMPD has to offer. I'll be sure to stay as far away from you as possible! There are a few of you i would not spit on it you were on fire.

What happened in Traffic Court?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast