Trooper D Miles

Thread: Trooper D Miles

Trooper D Miles

[*]Can some trooper tell me why Trooper D. Miles writes other police officers tickets for doing 9 over 3 days before Christmas. Does professional courtesy not exist there? As a police officer I couldn't stoop that low. To new officers, please protect the brotherhood that we still have left. To Trooper D. Miles, karma sucks.

Re: Trooper D Miles

I am disgusted and to say this makes me sick would be an understatement. God Damn you SCHP and your lack of brotherhood. God damn all of you who have this type of mentality! :x Can you tell I'm mad?

Re: Trooper D Miles

Maybe because YOU BROKE THE LAW !!!

Just because you're a police officer doesn't mean you should get out of a ticket. I'm disgusted that you would get upset that the officer wouldn't let you out of a ticket. Maybe you should look in the mirror before you get upset at someone else. Or maybe you shouldn't brake the law.

I bet you're one of those officers everyone sees going 80 in a 60 while driving a marked car when you're trying to get to a lunch date you're late to.

This mentality that some police officers have is the reason why so many people in the US resent police officers.