Mike Scott is ruining this agency
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Mike Scott is ruining this agency

His latest fight with News Press columnist Sam Cook is ridiculous. His fight reminds me of two 7th grade teenage girls seeing who can bash who with the biggest audience. Next thing you know, Mike will be bashing Sam on Facebook or Twitter. Mike is ruining this agency.

Secondly, isn't running a Criminal History without a valid investigatory reason a violation of the Sheriff's Office TAC (terminal access contract) agreement with FDLE? Oh, that's right! Mike is used to violating policy and FDLE requirements regarding Criminal Histories. Remember when he was running them for his cousin who owns Taylor Carpets (pre-employment background checks). Regardless, I feel bad for the poor sap who Mike asked to run Sam's Criminal History. What about the violation of emailing the Criminal History contents no less. Mike was NEVER an investigator so it would explain the fact that's he's totally unfamiliar with the rules regarding C.H's. I bet Mike is reacting so crazy to Sam's last article because it's quite possible his daughter's boyfriends run on the other side of the law. Why else would Mike change the policy on "Associating with Criminals" back in November, right after Sam Cook started asking questions about his and Ramsey's phone calls? How convenient to be Sheriff. Sounds like the old days when that Hendry Co. Sheriff was behaving corruptly. What was his name?

This agency's reputation is trashed. Mike should be ashamed of himself. What would his mother say is she REALLY KNEW the truth?

Re: Mike Scott is ruining this agency

All the information is public record. You should know that with all your law enforcement background. For once, MS stands up for this agency and nothing he does is good enough. When we are getting trashed in the news paper, MS does the right thing and tells the snooze-press to stfu.

Now, I think MS can do a much better job at running this agency. Be less of a politician and more of a cop. Let the deputies do their jobs and pay them like professionals, but you have to give credit where it is due. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    All the information is public record. You should know that with all your law enforcement background. For once, MS stands up for this agency and nothing he does is good enough. When we are getting trashed in the news paper, MS does the right thing and tells the snooze-press to stfu.

Now, I think MS can do a much better job at running this agency. Be less of a politician and more of a cop. Let the deputies do their jobs and pay them like professionals, but you have to give credit where it is due. :cop:
    You honestly think that Mike stood up for the agency, meaning the deputies, or did he try to attack someone because he got caught in one of his many lies? Cook didn't trash one single deputy, he simply pointed out what Scott and Ramsey were still doing, talking with a felon! Nothing more and nothing less. The man simply lacks class, he was never a deputy and his lack of professionalism is evident.

There is no credit due here. This is a childish pissing contest that is FAR below what one should expect from the county's top law enforcement official. Mike is forgetting one thing about this situation: Reporters aren't held to the same standard as the Sheriff. **** Spence could get a job as an investigative reporter. Even his felonious, feral son could for that matter! Mike is acting like a smitten teenage girl sneeking behind her parents back to cat around with the boy they disapprove of.

Mike Scott is behaving childishly - anyone with half a brain will recognize his style of writing on the "Comments" area under Sam Cook's articles. He's simply creating fake email accounts and creating user names and making the comments under different aliases.

This is embarrassing that the "Top Cop" in the LCSO is behaving this way. McDougall would NEVER stoop to this level. He would simply ignore the negative press. But Mike acts like a drama queen and tries to bring everyone else that is on the playground over to this side. Why involve us? He constantly forgets that this Agency belongs to US, not to HIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed
    Mike Scott is behaving childishly - anyone with half a brain will recognize his style of writing on the "Comments" area under Sam Cook's articles. He's simply creating fake email accounts and creating user names and making the comments under different aliases.

This is embarrassing that the "Top Cop" in the LCSO is behaving this way. McDougall would NEVER stoop to this level. He would simply ignore the negative press. But Mike acts like a drama queen and tries to bring everyone else that is on the playground over to this side. Why involve us? He constantly forgets that this Agency belongs to US, not to HIM.
    You are probably right about the comments. MS has a history of submitting letters to the mailbag using someone elses name. During the last election he and Shoap were being interviewed by the NP staff at their office. When Shoap brought up the issue of mailbag letters and presented evidence that MS wrote them and submitted them using someone elses name without their permission MS admitted that he did it because he was frusterated with Shoap. I guess I missed the "subtile" policy change that makes it OK to steal someone elses identity if you are doing it because you are frusterated about something. May be he should do a PSA about identity theft.

While he sits in his office protected from the public you and I are left to face them and answer for his childish antics.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

If the agency is "getting trashed" it is because MS is providing the material to do the trashing and then acting liked a child when his negative behavior is brought to light. Don't kid yourself MS is NOT standing up for the agency, he never has, MS is standing up for MS only. It is and aways has been MS first, family of MS second, Friends of MS third, political contributors fourth, the public fifth and deputies somewhere way down the line.

As for being more of a cop you can't be more of what you never were! If there is any credit due here it is due to the hard working men and women of the agency that have made it what it is inspite of MS's poor management style, you know the ones that keep on doing the job day after day, without raises, constantly under the pressure of an inept admin. and the threat of an IA for "disagreeable" members. The agency's reputation survives inspite of MS, not because of him.

I guess he has not learned that you never get in a fight with folks who buy ink by the barrel. Keep it going Sam. The truth is he truth. He needs to go and the people need to know.

This guy has all of this time to try to deflect the truth but has no time to work on salary concessions for the great people of this agency.

Quote Originally Posted by watch him squirm
    You never get in a fight with folks who buy ink by the barrel.
    That is one great lesson there. I love that statement.

[quote=Mod 610]
    Quote Originally Posted by "watch him squirm":29ino04y
    You never get in a fight with folks who buy ink by the barrel.
    That is one great lesson there. I love that statement.[/quote:29ino04y]

It also goes to show how unprofessional and little this man is. Here is a man who could not respond properly to a reporter's story and so decided that he would not only try and embarrass the reporter, but threaten him through his position of power. Every day MS puts on the uniform he embarrasses one of the most noble professions known to man. He is actually worst then a "street mutt" because a street mutt does not profess to be anything else. Scott you are a disgrace, take off the uniform you fraud!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast