How many openings

How many openings

Any body knows how many openings is the Ocala PD looking to fill... I know recently a handful o people took the entry level test, and that a few had panel interview... Just wondering for how many positions are or where available?

Re: How many openings

where did you hear about interviews?

Do yourself a favor this isn't the place to be right now, and departments all over the state are hiring, look to Gainesville, or even Jacksonville, they have better working conditions and a lot better pay....run...run far away and don't look back!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Do yourself a favor this isn't the place to be right now, and departments all over the state are hiring, look to Gainesville, or even Jacksonville, they have better working conditions and a lot better pay....run...run far away and don't look back!
    All departments have issues, but someone has to do the job, so I wont run, run, run away, and FYI the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. Thanxs for the advice but I will take my chances.

BUT ATLEAST THE GRASS IS GROWING :evil:

Damn, how long is the background phase? Haven't heard anything since Jan. Anyone else in the same situation?

I'm in the background too. It will have been a month on Friday from my oral board date. No news is good news!

Quote Originally Posted by OPD Hopeful
    I'm in the background too. It will have been a month on Friday from my oral board date. No news is good news!
    cool. thanks man