NO RESPECT!!!

Thread: NO RESPECT!!!

Post NO RESPECT!!!

:evil: So! Blaine shown his ass again by disrespecting Danny and his entire family!! How in the hell can he even stoop so low as to not even allow the color guard to stand by Danny and his family in this time of sorrow! THEN...You show up, sign the book and leave?!?! Was the council meeting more important?!?! A REAL MAN and "so called FRIEND" would have shown respect to Danny and his family by being by their side to support them!!! Hey Blaine! Do everyone a favor and QUIT!!! YOUR A WORTHLESS PIECE OF $#!T! :evil: YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN AND A CHRISTIAN!?!?!?! I feel sorry for you! and your family....I truly do! May you reap what you've sown in the 7 years you've been Chief. You've taken one of the BEST agencies in the State of Tennessee and destroyed it! LADY KARMA is coming for you!! :evil:

Re: NO RESPECT!!!

I think everyone has about had it with Blaine and the administration. To mention, it wasn't just Blaine who showed a lack of respect to Danny and his family. Admin as a whole really screwed the pooch this time. I've never had an employer make me feel so insiginificant than I have working here at the PD. If it weren't for the fact I have family to support and am not in a position to leave this area due to other obligations, i'd leave! I agree with the original poster of this. Blaine Wade needs to call it a day, move on and allow someone who is truly a leader to take over the reigns. My vote would be for Charlie Thomas or Lt. Terry Johnson.

Re: NO RESPECT!!!

when the only person you care about is yourself then you will show how much you dont care for the men under you. shame on you blaine danny was a good and loyal officer and deserved better.