NMB MAYOR DOES NOT PAY PROPERTY TAXES
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NMB MAYOR DOES NOT PAY PROPERTY TAXES

NMB MAYOR DOES NOT PAY HOME PROPERTY TAXES OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY TAXES.

SHAMEFUL! ops:

Re: NMB MAYOR DOES NOT PAY PROPERTY TAXES

Quote Originally Posted by Third Seat
    NMB MAYOR DOES NOT PAY HOME PROPERTY TAXES OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY TAXES.

SHAMEFUL! ops:
    whee dont need to pay no stinkin taxes

I guess the mayor likes to "kick the can" when it comes to paying his taxes. What a pathetic excuse to. I'm human? Good one. Its simple? Not paying thousands of dollars in taxes "fell through the cracks"? Georgy you've got some splaining to do! How about at the next council meeting. See ya there ya'll.

Where did you get this information? According to the Miami Dade Property Appraisers office, his taxes are over $17,000 this year. Stop shooting yourselves in the foot with false information. You're only hurting your own credibility and giving your critics more to complain about.

Why was the morons comment about us not having our facts correct removed? Just curious. Did the moron remove it himself after he realized that the mayor admitted to not paying his taxes? Way to put your foot in your mouth stupid.

I cant wait until this Mayor does something to piss off Staph and she uses all this stuff against him like Rosner. Just give it time she's will turn on her once great Mayor!!. God Bless!!

Post Re: NMB MAYOR DOES NOT PAY PROPERTY TAXES

:devil: What's interesting about all of this is the FACT that the General Fund was not allowed to BORROW money from the outside accounts, i.e. waterplant, utilities fund, etc., to beef up the general fund and avoid those layoffs from the city where the motto is "Where People Care".

Instead, the Most Honorable Mayor has forgotten to pay his taxes 4 times? and BORROWED money to pay his property taxes then later payed this secret investor back? So I guess it's ok for him to borrow money to keep his house from going under but it's not ok for the city. Who is this secret investor and what benefit is that investor getting from paying your taxes? Are there political favors involved? Is it a workaround against campaign donation rules? Is it a secret payment to influence your vote on certain matters? Do you hide it from the IRS in your personal income tax? Maybe. Maybe not, but it certainly sounds suspicious. I've never heard of that on a private residence. And not once, but 4 times in a row? You basically said you had forgotten to pay. Definitely sounds very suspicious Most Honorable Mayor.

A leader is someone who leads by example not a Do as I Say Not As I Do attitude. Like most politicians, they throw stones in their glass houses. He has those Same Ten People so brainwashed that they are defending him! I'm sure there will be more dirt coming out.

One of the officers got fired for exercising his first amendment rights from a city owned computer and cast the city in an unfavorable light. Most Honorable Mayor, YOU have cast the city in an unfavorable light as well. I guess it's ok when it's you but not ok when it's someone else. :evil:

Maybe Staph "infection" can use her hubbies UNION negotiated pension and DROP money to give the mayor a loan. Or maybe she can use that money for a makeover, looks like she got hit with the ugly stick. Wweehhhh!!! But I love you and respect you Staph. I'm just saying.... :lol:

She is disgusting isn't she?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast