New Chief on Marco
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Chief on Marco

This should be very interesting. I wish my hero well in dealing with the politics of a small town and working at the whim of 4 elected citizens...

Tieg, if the new Chief asks you anything, tell the truth or plead the fifth!!

Good luck all

Re: New Chief on Marco

Quote Originally Posted by Retnuh
    This should be very interesting. I wish my hero well in dealing with the politics of a small town and working at the whim of 4 elected citizens...

Tieg, if the new Chief asks you anything, tell the truth or plead the fifth!!

Good luck all

Retnuh welcome back tool where have you been? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

It's about time for a Don Hunter return. Any wagers>?

Wonder if KR cares that he's making only about $60,000 more than DH, with about so many more employees....34 to 1,200.

How soon before he hire's his buddy C.F?????

How soon before he's back at CCSO?

Big party for the Second Coming of DH down on Marco. Anybody going? 10 a.m. It'll be good to see the old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

This guy has been stealing from Collier County big time, double dipping the tax payers by collecting 120,000k a year pension from the county and now getting a high paid job in Marco. What the f-c- is going on, they just can't find anyone else to run law enforcement in this place? Wait until the Naples PD Chief retires, he'll be there also. :idea:

Quote Originally Posted by crapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

This guy has been stealing from Collier County big time, double dipping the tax payers by collecting 120,000k a year pension from the county and now getting a high paid job in Marco. What the f-c- is going on, they just can't find anyone else to run law enforcement in this place? Wait until the Naples PD Chief retires, he'll be there also. :idea:
    Stealing? How? Perhaps you need to open up a dictionary and read the definition of stealing. It is obvious you do not like the new Chief. If he was someone you liked would you still be complaining? I don't think so.

Now go back to ndn and join the rest of your troll friends like big daddy perv and cornball loser. Oh I forgot daddy perv couldn't take the heat anymore so he went back to trolling for little kids full time. See ya! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

I like Don. I think we're lucky he's back in law enforcement. Sometimes, I'll admit I miss him over here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast