youthful offender prisons (aka jit camps) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Those "jit camps" youth offender florida prisons are deplorable

The YO program are young men and women ranging from the ages 14 to 24 who have been tried as an adult and are sent to prison. The jit camps aren't junivelle detention centers for minors like I said it's actual prison but the sleeping quarters are separate again for people age 14 to 21 and is sort of military esque. They say your frontal lobe isn't fully developed until 25 which is part of rational thinking, controlling impulsivity, good judgement, and knowing long term consequences of your actions. So that to me is a recipe for disaster. 18 years and up should be integrated with the adults and the 14 - 18 should be in junivelle detention centers and be amongst their peers. Florida is the state with the highest number of convictions of convicted a minor as an adult. I've watched several interviews on the youtube channel, Lockdown 23 and 1. Search 23 and 1 florida jit camps on YouTube and it shows several interviews on his channel with men who went to the the YO camps. It's absolutely horrible in there much worse than regular adult prison especially if you are a white man. This isn't the west coast where there's racial segretion and your own kind brings you in and helps you no matter what you look like. For the higher security for the jit camps white is the minority. They look at white men as soft and will either give you two options. First theyll beat the shit out of you multiple people will and then propose to give me your canteen money each week for protection or you'll get beat all the time. Every single person no matter who you are gets something called TOH (test of heart) when you first come in where multiple men beat the shit out of you. People stab, cut you, beat the **** out of you and even rape you. The majority of rapes are with a broom stick. Several men were raped with the broom stick. A few had to go to the hospital and has permanent damage from it. One man died because of it. Something was ruptured and internally bleed to death. The worst part is in florida you don't get additional charges inside YO prison unless the person dies or has to be airlifted to the hospital. So you can rape someone, have multiple people jump someone which is a multiple daily occurrence, stab and/or cut someone. Of course you can't be a snitch in there or you'll just get beat all the time. But if they do get caught majority because the person got hurt severely or was witnessed by a guard, etc. (some guards don't give a shit) all you get for punishment is 60 days in the box and then once you're released they can put you back in the same unit as the person you hurt. So there really isn't any consequences. There's no incentive not to do this heinois things because the consequences are so minimal. Alot of the guards are part of gangs and beat the prisoners as well or will look the other way when someone is getting jumped or raped. Again, please watch these videos online and you will learn the atrocities in florida's youth offender prisons. Florida is the state with the highest incarceration for young men and women.

Unregistered
    I prefer working the jit camps because I can sit back and watch the savages fight each other. If they kill each other too bad, it's just fewer criminal parasites to pollute society.

Unregistered

no u dont

Quote Originally Posted by ;1690344
    come work at lancaster... we have control of our camp!!
    LMFAO IF.U GUYS THINK U HAVE CONTROL how is it that I look to my left and 6 guys are on cellphone including me.. yall shakedowns suck and I'm bout to spark this Jay

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's funny you say you're in control of Lancaster. Typical CO power tripping. I work with YOs daily and if there were ever a true statement it is that the Jit camps are absolutely out of control. The COs assault the YOs daily, nothing but he'll. Why so many lawsuits?? Because of COs like you who think you run something. You may have power but you do not have control. Insult a pissed off jit and smack him around and find out just how in control you are.

The best way to treat them is with dignity and respect and you will get it back and always keep in mind you are working with emotionally immature humans and take everything with a grain of salt
    spoken like a true liberal moron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12