Final Offer

Thread: Final Offer

Final Offer

The final offer on the table from the sheriff is: no COLA, insurance plan increases will go into effect for gated and POS subscribers. The open access co-pays and deductibles will be reduced. It's obvious the sheriff wants the members to all go into the open access because it's cheaper for him, not us. Just ask somebody on the open access that had to use it. I say we vote this garbage down.

PS: The FOPE got a small COLA, how fair is that?

Re: Final Offer

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The final offer on the table from the sheriff is: no COLA, insurance plan increases will go into effect for gated and POS subscribers. The open access co-pays and deductibles will be reduced. It's obvious the sheriff wants the members to all go into the open access because it's cheaper for him, not us. Just ask somebody on the open access that had to use it. I say we vote this garbage down.

PS: The FOPE got a small COLA, how fair is that?
    May he realizes how worthless you are?

Maybe if he stopped buying high gloss palm cards for cyber visor to give out or watch cards or any of the other reelection stuff we are required to hand out bought with tax dollars we could have got a raise and our insurance.

"PS: The FOPE got a small COLA, how fair is that?"

You are really too stupid to be human. Seriously? :roll:

Lightbulb Re: Final Offer

Let's all say :devil: THANKS YOU P.B.A. :devil: They do such a great job trying to get us more..... more.... more, nothing. Hey, wait a minute. The P.B.A. does nothing for us when it comes to asking for things in the contract. Last we heard, BSO has nothing to offer except higher ins costs and no raise. P.B.A. claims.... If they don't have funds for us, why would we ask for any. Everyone, start asking the distribution rep about raises. Ask tough questions. See if they give the same response a rep. gave me..... " I'll look into it ". P.B.A. They suck. :evil:

You know I have no problem with not getting a COLA under these tough economic times. Let's be real times are tough for many and we are lucky to have a job. That being said I have a real problem with refusing to give COLA'S and increasing insurance cost but RETIRED COMMAND STAFF have sweetheart contracts paying them 5000k a month plus benefits on top of pension. Come on now how many sweetheart deals are on going at the expense of the rank and file? This stinks and the smell is coming from the 5th floor. I also reviewed the salaries posted by the Sun-sentinel why isn't overtime fairly distributed?

Sheriff you may be able to fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool the people (us) all the time.....

How did command staff get pay increases in 2010? Wimberly went from less than 170,000 in 2009 to 194,000 in 2010???!!!!

Guys/Girls. If you don't vote this down, please don't blame the PBA. What's the worst that can happen? We go to impasse and to County Commission. After all is said and done, if they don't side with us then we get what Lameberti offered us in the first place. Let's take our chances and send Lameberti a message while we are at it.

You know I have no problem with not getting a COLA under these tough economic times. Let's be real times are tough for many and we are lucky to have a job. That being said I have a real problem with refusing to give COLA'S and increasing insurance cost but RETIRED COMMAND STAFF have sweetheart contracts paying them 5000k a month plus benefits on top of pension. Come on now how many sweetheart deals are on going at the expense of the rank and file? This stinks and the smell is coming from the 5th floor. I also reviewed the salaries posted by the Sun-sentinel why isn't overtime fairly distributed?

Sheriff you may be able to fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool the people (us) all the time.....

Yes, you're right. I forgot to bring that little tidbit up. Look at media relations salaries, legal, civilian directors. Wimberly got a twenty thousand dollar raise from last year to this year. Is he worth 197,000?