Tennessee Trooper

Tennessee Trooper

A Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper was fired after he stopped a county deputy sheriff in a patrol vehicle speeding at 99 MPH. I guess the THP trooper thought he could get away with this since FHP Trooper Watts got away with it.

Not in Tennessee dumb azzz!!!!

Re: Tennessee Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money
    A Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper was fired after he stopped a county deputy sheriff in a patrol vehicle speeding at 99 MPH. I guess the THP trooper thought he could get away with this since FHP Trooper Watts got away with it.

Not in Tennessee dumb azzz!!!!
    Not that I doubt your words, but posting your source on this, will quiet the FEW F H P Ticket Commandos who will say it's a lie.

Sadly, this isn't the same situation...

He was fired for NOT arresting the deputy for OWI and let him go...

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15896 ... ct-of-duty

Wow Big Money I guess that blew up in your face. Looks like no special treatment for you from Tennessee highway patrol either. Dumb Ass city cop.

Hey big money they are offering reading comprehension courses at the sylvan learning center you might want to sign up so you're not posting information that goes against your argument. City of Miami's finest. Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wow Big Money I guess that blew up in your face. Looks like no special treatment for you from Tennessee highway patrol either. Dumb Ass city cop.
    First, if you have psychic powers please tell us the numbers for the super lotto, the ones for hundred of millions. Big money could be anyone anywhere, maybe even Watts herself if she has internet. AND note the maybe. If you haven't got the message yet, YOU DON'T have a clue and neither do I, who post what on here. Or their intent. Chill out dudes.