LAUDERHILL OFFICER SHOOTS @ FELLOW OFFICER ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LAUDERHILL OFFICER SHOOTS @ FELLOW OFFICER ?

JUST IN,,,, LAUDERHILL OFFICER SHOOTS AT FELLOW OFFICER... / ONE LAUDERHILL OFFICER IN CUSTODY ..... /
    WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON ....WE ARE SELF DESTRUCTING IN FRONT OF THE PUBLIC AND EACH OTHER...... :evil:

Re: LAUDERHILL OFFICER SHOOTS @ FELLOW OFFICER ?

ITS TROOPER WATTS' FAULT.....PEOPLE ARE SO ANGRY AT HER, THEY SHOOT THE NEXT PERSON THEY SEE.

Ok so what the heck happened??? Was it a love triangle? Rumor has it that the male officer was already under an IA... Did the female hand him up for something? Details please.....someone? Anyone?

If this was the same officer who lived at P T Apts in Davie.. he is a wacko. Thinks he is above the law every day, drives recklessly in his assigned car, and walks around in his uniform while walking his dog off duty.. a real macho image. Best for everyone that he will be gone and no one was hurt during this incident! Great job Davie PD .. a fellow LEO at PT

Quote Originally Posted by Guest2day
    If this was the same officer who lived at P T Apts in Davie.. he is a wacko. Thinks he is above the law every day, drives recklessly in his assigned car, and walks around in his uniform while walking his dog off duty.. a real macho image. Best for everyone that he will be gone and no one was hurt during this incident! Great job Davie PD .. a fellow LEO at PT
    Nice try "fellow LEO". We know better to keep this off here.

Does he walk a poodle or chihuahua

Glad to see the officer survived, feel very, very sorry for his father. A real good guy, I went to the academy with him ( 64th session ). Thoughts are with him , his family and to both police agencies for having to deal with this issue. As for the officer that used very poor judgement, hopefully you will receive much needed time to reflect on your decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by retired from fla
    Glad to see the officer survived, feel very, very sorry for his father. A real good guy, I went to the academy with him ( 64th session ). Thoughts are with him , his family and to both police agencies for having to deal with this issue. As for the officer that used very poor judgement, hopefully you will receive much needed time to reflect on your decisions.
    His father was a "real good guy" ?? You obviously never worked with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well I did work with him and he is a good guy and one of the best white collar/fraud crime detectives in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by guest55
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well I did work with him and he is a good guy and one of the best white collar/fraud crime detectives in Florida.
    and a RAT who enjoyed going after good aggressive cops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast