new LT

Thread: new LT

new LT

WOW i cant believe i now have to work under this guy as a LT. They promote RJ to LT. the guy was nothing more then a janitor at our pd and now he is a LT. It must be nice to be best friends with the Dept Chief D. I was taking a class a couple of months ago and noticed this guys picture on the wall what really caught my eye was RJ and MD holding hands in the Academy picture so cute together. I guess my city will never change its all about the clicks to get promoted through the ranks. Any officer in this department knows there were much better people for that job. AB,JM,DP,JG just to name a few but nope it was this guy. What a joke...

Re: new LT

listen, why dont you just be thankful you have a job, work your little zone or what ever it is you do and shut up...dont you think there are more important things to worry about, like idk the city wanting to take away more benefits from you and the rest of us, you got to start your crying now? Im no fan of the person you mention, but does it really matter or affect anyone, really? just go to work and shut up, my goodness. Im mean all they are asking is you just do your job..if you dont agree oh well, the rest of us will just have to listen to you whine!!

Cant I just go home for lunch have a shot of whiskey and whine some more.

Holy crap !!!! figures... you guys are going to be led by jackasses very soon !!!!! I say if you have less then "5" years, get out of there while you can....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Holy crap !!!! figures... you guys are going to be led by jackasses very soon !!!!! I say if you have less then "5" years, get out of there while you can....

Some things never change. It's past 2. Where are they. Go figure. I'm tired.

Glad I left........ And guess what ?? I get my retirement !!!!!!!