Attention Guest Posters

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Attention Guest Posters

A new simple to read CAPTCHA is going to be installed in the next few days. It will make it much easier for you to post. At the same time, it should help eliminate a lot more of the Spam. At least that's my hope. Once it is installed, please let me know what you think of it. In the mean time, brush up on those math skills. :lol:

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Re: Attention Guest Posters

Mod 1 , I would like to bring to your attention to an oversealous mod 647 that in recent weeks has removed several posts that hardly qualify as violations of terms of use! My opinion Mod 647 works within the administration within the Ft. Myers police department, is attempting to control the message! Mod 647 has deleted many posts that have been backed up legal court documents! This site has always been a place that supports leo's freedom of speech , and Mod 647 does the opposite ! I hope you will look into this matter and reinstate posts and users! I have no doubt that if mod 647 continues in this matter you will have continued drop in users, which results in a drop of business towards many of your sponsors which many of us use! Mod 1 this site is the last beacon of hope to expose the misuse of power of many police departments administrations! Mod 1 cheers , and god bless !

MOD 1,
    PLEASE ALSO LOOK AT MOD 559, COCONUT CREEK'S MODERATOR.
    I THINK YOU WILL FIND IT VERY EVIDENT THAT HE IS PART OF THE ADMIN, ALTHOUGH HE MAY NOT BE BRASS HIMSELF. HE CONSTANTLY PROTECTS THE UPPER ECHELON FROM OPINIONS, AND EVEN MOCKS US FOR HIS ABILITY TO DO SO.
    PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS FOR US.

THANKS

MOD 1,
    PLEASE ALSO LOOK AT MOD 559, COCONUT CREEK'S MODERATOR.
    I THINK YOU WILL FIND IT VERY EVIDENT THAT HE IS PART OF THE ADMIN, ALTHOUGH HE MAY NOT BE BRASS HIMSELF. HE CONSTANTLY PROTECTS THE UPPER ECHELON FROM OPINIONS, AND EVEN MOCKS US FOR HIS ABILITY TO DO SO.
    PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS FOR US.

THANKS

To the Mod;
    We are appalled at the recent posts aimed at an individual personally.
    To attack a member of the ZPD personally on this, a public forum should be banned.
    The naming of names, accusations of wrongdoing, while hiding behind the annonimity of a username is not the american way. If a man/woman is accused of wrongdoing he is entitled to face his accuser.The acts of a few posters makes the entire dept look bad.
    You as the moderator should take steps to stop this kind of dirty pool.

You have to love it. This is the same man who sits and watches in car videos praying to see or hear someone fart to loud. Do you realize how embarrassing you are to the agency. Chief, when are you going to wake up?

Mod1:
    At the risk of infuriating others by posting something on-subject, I think the new CAPTCHA is great. Thank you very much. The old one would drive me nuts (which would be a very short trip by some accounts). It would usually take me several tries to successfully post. It amazed me that any SPAM got by it. I hope the new one is sufficient to keep out SPAM because it certainly is easier to use. So far, I have been able to solve all of them without having to take off my shoes.