NEW CHIEF - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW CHIEF

Re: NEW CHIEF

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This Hernandez guy has had his chances being Chief, maybe he is a nice guy. This City needs a Chief that is smart enough to protect the City, Comminity and the citizen of Pinecrest! Not only protect his Officers!!!

I am assuming that you meant to say “COMMUNITY” , but that is not your only mistake.
    Lets talk about some definitions in order to understand your post.
    Efficiency is based on many aspects of management. The hiring process being the most important as if you start with good people, then good things will happen. People that feel that management is behind them will be happier and will be more efficient as they feel as part of a team.
    Micro management is symptomatic of infective management, poor hiring practices, or both. Regardless it is the most destructive type of management style an agency can engage in. Hire the right people, train them, promote the most qualified and let them do their jobs
    The City, the Community and their Police Department should be as one and not in an adversarial relationship. Harmony lowers the stress and breeds efficiency.
    It is unfortunate that people that know nothing about law enforcement or the delivery of police services are given so much importance and allowed to pontificate on issues they know nothing about.
    Managers do things right.
    Leaders in the other hand do the right thing.
    Think about it.

This Hernandez guy has had his chances being Chief, maybe he is a nice guy. This City needs a Chief that is smart enough to protect the City, Comminity and the citizen of Pinecrest! Not only protect his Officers!!!
    My goodness, I am amazed at the negative comments. This chief brought crime down in his City. It was a comment not a complete profile of the gentleman. The comment about management, community and leaders working together is very well stated. If only it worked that way in many communities.

I am assuming that you meant to say “COMMUNITY” , but that is not your only mistake.
    Efficiency is based on many aspects of management. The hiring process being the most important as if you start with good people, then good things will happen. People that feel that management is behind them will be happier and will be more efficient as they feel as part of a team.
    Micro management is symptomatic of infective management, poor hiring practices, or both. Regardless it is the most destructive type of management style an agency can engage in. Hire the right people, train them, promote the most qualified and let them do their jobs
    The City, the Community and their Police Department should be as one and not in an adversarial relationship. Harmony lowers the stress and breeds efficiency.
    It is unfortunate that people that know nothing about law enforcement or the delivery of police services are given so much importance and allowed to pontificate on issues they know nothing about.
    Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lawintegrity
    My goodness, I am amazed at the negative comments. This chief brought crime down in his City. It was a comment not a complete profile of the gentleman. The comment about management, community and leaders working together is very well stated. If only it worked that way in many communities.

Think about it.
    Stop posting for your Daddy, he has changed Police Department's more then a homeless person changes sleeping locations!! As they say when someone cannot stay in one place to long, he MUST HAVE ISSUES...

Too bad Bal Harbour Chief Tom Hunker wasnt in the running for your police chief. Hunker is loved by everyone. He brings in a lot of forfeiture money.

Too bad Bal Harbour Chief Tom Hunker wasnt in the running for your police chief. Hunker is loved by everyone. He brings in a lot of forfeiture money.
    I say " Hunkers for me'!

I say " Hunkers for me'!
    oooooooooooooooooops ops:

If you act quick, maybe you can snatch up (former) Chief Hunker before the Feds do!

The Chief's selection was really never an open process.
    This was an inside deal that was given the veneer of legitimacy for public consumption.
    They got the person they wanted.
    Wow is that working out for you?

OK, I know that there is stuff hitting the walls at Pinecrest PD!
    Come clean and start posting!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12