NEW CHIEF
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW CHIEF

NEW CHIEF

Do you know who your new chief will be?

Re: NEW CHIEF

I hope you guys dont get Ralph Hernandez.. a train wreck everywhere he goes.. but according to him he is the saviour.. just read his old files and grand jury reports from MDPD, Tally days and other agencies ! You guys and gals deserve better!

Interviews begin 4/16/12

Interview via Skype start tomorrow. Good Luck

Final 4 will be announced the 1st week of May2012.

Yes that is the word coming out of City Hall..

As long as ceballos doesn't get elected, you guys will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachOFF
    As long as ceballos doesn't get elected, you guys will be ok.

Are you joking?
    I think he may be lucky to have a GED

Quote Originally Posted by intheknow2
    I hope you guys dont get Ralph Hernandez.. a train wreck everywhere he goes.. but according to him he is the saviour.. just read his old files and grand jury reports from MDPD, Tally days and other agencies ! You guys and gals deserve better!
    I just happened upon this blog and was appalled at the vicious remarks made about Ralph Hernandez. Anyone in law enforcement knows that he is one of the most devoted and passionate guys around. When you make allocations about someone, I recommend that you read clearly, I researched all you referred too, he is squeaky clean and actually has been awarded many merits. Please get facts correct before you try to hurt someone or tarnish their good name, especially someone who protects others on the street. Did you also read that he lost his job trying to protect 24 of his officers jobs at North Miami Beach, if you googled him - you would see that the media celebrated him for his devotion to his officers

This Hernandez guy has had his chances being Chief, maybe he is a nice guy. This City needs a Chief that is smart enough to protect the City, Comminity and the citizen of Pinecrest! Not only protect his Officers!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast