Report: FHP trooper finds patrol car covered in feces

From MiamiHerald.com

Police are investigating the case of a vandalized Florida Highway Patrol cruiser found covered with human waste earlier this week, Local 10 reported Wednesday morning.

FHP union chief William Smith told the station that feces was found on Trooper Joe Sanchez’s car at his home. Sanchez is a former Miami city commissioner and a current spokesman for the FHP

Smith told Local 10 it looks "like it might have come out of one of the Port-O-Potties you see around at construction sites."

There are no suspects in the vandalism, according to the report, and it’s not clear whether it’s linked to the spiraling cop vs. cop saga that started when an FHP trooper pulled a speeding Miami police officer over at gunpoint on Florida’s turnpike.

Last month, on the turnpike in Hollywood, trooper Donna Watts pursued and pulled over Miami officer Fausto Lopez after she clocked him going 120 mph. The incident has divided law enforcers in South Florida.

"Some people go 'Oh, it's got to be the city of Miami.' No, it doesn't. It could have been a disgruntled neighbor for all we know. It could have been anybody," Smith told Local 10. "It could have been a cousin of a cousin who has a friend who is in law enforcement and he felt like he needed to show his displeasure with what happened last month."

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/09/2 ... z1dE8qSHD7

Re: Report: FHP trooper finds patrol car covered in feces

Te tiraron caca papo?

:evil: BOYS AND GALS I DON'T KNOW IF THE VANDALISM COMMITTED ON TROOPER SANCHEZ CRUISER WAS AN ISOLATED INCIDENT OF VANDALISM BY A DISTRAUGHT CITIZEN OR AN IDIOTIC POLICE OFFICER.BUT I TELL YOU THIS MUCH, TROOPER SANCHEZ IS THE MOST "QRU" TROOPER IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. BELIEVE ME I KNOW!.
    I AM A RETIRED MIAMI POLICE OFFICER. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by TROOPER SANCHEZ
    :evil: BOYS AND GALS I DON'T KNOW IF THE VANDALISM COMMITTED ON TROOPER SANCHEZ CRUISER WAS AN ISOLATED INCIDENT OF VANDALISM BY A DISTRAUGHT CITIZEN OR AN IDIOTIC POLICE OFFICER.BUT I TELL YOU THIS MUCH, TROOPER SANCHEZ IS THE MOST "QRU" TROOPER IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. BELIEVE ME I KNOW!.
    I AM A RETIRED MIAMI POLICE OFFICER. :evil:
    You called it right. QRU as in nothing there as a trooper, you best contact the trooper who he didn't work with him which are all of them. He was a inside hiding clown his first time as a trooper, now the same. And you think just maybe one of the enemies he made while on the commission might have some butt "juice" to spare ? And it was done in daylight and nobody saw anything? Politico always have plenty of of what was put on his car people. it's their stock and trade. But let's say your right, doubt it, but how do you explain his screwing city workers as Fire fee's "boy" ? he never ever did the police rank and file any favors.