The Gualtieri ERA (error): Day 1

The Gualtieri ERA (error): Day 1

Now that the old man is out the door and they stripped the "Leading the way for a Safer Pinellas" banner from sonet, wonder what Bob-o will have in it's place?

"Tell them they are lucky to have a job"

"Shiny shoes, because I said so"

"Armor All my tires again, Sean"

"Raises?, You don't need no stinking raises"

"Car 1 radio... I'm awesome...did you copy?"

Hold on tight guys and gals, it's just beginning. :devil:

Re: The Gualtieri ERA (error): Day 1

"There are no plans to place the jail on 12 hour shifts. I am against 12 hour shifts."

Change Safe Harbor's name to the "Gualtieri House".

Gualtieri donates the shiny shoes deputies did not want to the Gualtieri House bums but they did not want them either.

How lame some of you are. Blame everyone but yourselves for whatever misfortune you think you have suffered. That along with your continued whining about not having you think in office who you believe will benefit YOU. Make no mistake, you who claim all these negative issues are really out for just yourselves. You fail to see anything positive in a person you do not like. That shows you are ignorant. I look at past sheriffs, and the current one, and see good and bad. That is what an intelligent person would see. But the best some of you have is 12 hour shifts for the jail and shiney shoes. This coming from people miserable with their jobs and looking for targets to blame for their own issues. And the clearest symbol of your ignorance is the belief that the lack of pay raises is caused at PCSO and not at the BOCC. Beyond that the BOCC is suffering at the hands of hard economic times and reduced ad velorum taxes. If you dont see that you are truly ignorant. Open a paper and read about the rest of the country and the world. Tough times for all, but some of you just think about yourselves. Open your eyes and educate yourself. That means dont just listen to your buddy who heard it from a friend at the FOP or PBA one night. Go find out for yourself the facts on whatever it is you think is important. Sadly most of you will never do that. Worse off you will come here for guidance and that is ignorant in deed.

I have no problem taking a 5% pay cut to save jobs and balance the budget but I have a BIG problem with the fact that Coats, Galterii, etc. did not sacrifice as well. They care strictly about their own pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Jeremy
    Now that the old man is out the door and they stripped the "Leading the way for a Safer Pinellas" banner from sonet, wonder what Bob-o will have in it's place?

"Tell them they are lucky to have a job"

"Shiny shoes, because I said so"

"Armor All my tires again, Sean"

"Raises?, You don't need no stinking raises"

"Car 1 radio... I'm awesome...did you copy?"

Hold on tight guys and gals, it's just beginning. :devil:

It's the same slogan. NOW go back under your rock and ***** and complain why you have not got a raise and do nothing.