Trooper Donna Jane watts - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Banned

Re: Trooper Donna Jane watts

"dumb rebuttal .. hopefull you're not an officer because that sounds very disturbing .. going by your argument since a police officer may speed to get to a crime scene or emergency they should be allowed to speed AT ANY TIME"

I am a police officer and while agree that there are times that an officer needs to safety break the speed limit or traffic laws, they shouldn't be allowed to speed "AT ANY TIME." What a rookie comment!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 646
    "dumb rebuttal .. hopefull you're not an officer because that sounds very disturbing .. going by your argument since a police officer may speed to get to a crime scene or emergency they should be allowed to speed AT ANY TIME"

I am a police officer and while agree that there are times that an officer needs to safety break the speed limit or traffic laws, they shouldn't be allowed to speed "AT ANY TIME." What a rookie comment!!
    I don't know if that was directed at me however let me clarify .. 'I' did not say they should be allowed to speed at any time ..I was referring to what the other poster said ..

he/she was criticizing a civilian for questioning a police officer speeding .. and his/her reasoning was that they do it anyways when helping someone out so why are you questioning us when we do it off duty ? .. as if to say that police officers are supposed to have free reign to haul ass anywhere just because they're doing their job(going to a crime scene or emergency)

Troopers! again another reason to think the popular thoughts of troopers. She's disgraceful

She is a hero

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    She is a hero

"Hero"? How do you figure?

Nothing heroic about her. I wonder how many troopers this 43 case has pulled over.

Look what's goning on this must stop because of the potential loss of our cars?

Above coutesy of "Let Em Go Joe"

Quote Originally Posted by Taxpayer
    the uniform gives no one the right to break the law, on duty or off. The trooper was right to pull over a vehicle going in excess of 122 mph, driving dangerously, and endangering lives. I wish more cops would be pulled over for breaking the law. They may enforce the law, but they are not ABOVE it.

Taxpayer you sure as hell would want us to speed. breaking the law, if it's your home being broken into wouldn't you. THEN it's ok to break the law I am sure. Go away hypocrite.
    dumb rebuttal .. hopefull you're not an officer because that sounds very disturbing .. going by your argument since a police officer may speed to get to a crime scene or emergency they should be allowed to speed AT ANY TIME :shock:
    your twisting the words to suit your needs. They said, you sure won't complain if they were saving your life. They never said it was ok to speed. If speeding helps YOU, and endangers the public, your fine. okey dokey.

It's carazy and out of hand and a real embarrisment to all of us, quit with the excuses.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast