Trooper Donna Jane watts
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Trooper Donna Jane watts

Does anyone know if baker watts is facing any discipline for her little show? By the way, congrats trooper "YA'LL" are now famous for your little stunt.

Re: Trooper Donna Jane watts

the uniform gives no one the right to break the law, on duty or off. The trooper was right to pull over a vehicle going in excess of 122 mph, driving dangerously, and endangering lives. I wish more cops would be pulled over for breaking the law. They may enforce the law, but they are not ABOVE it.

I have heard that his personal and the in car GPS registered a max. speed of 96, besides most City vehicles would fall apart at 120 or whatever the allegation is

Her "little show" enforced crazy MDPD driving. Speeding because he was late to work... non-official work too. 96 or 120 MPH, it doesn't matter. It was the actions and abuse of the vehicle, not the exact speed.

Miami PD has not released any GPS information if the car is even capable of recording it and saving it. The 96 MPH you heard is from some Miami PD officer who is just trying to cover for his department.

I have no doubt that MPD officer Lopez was hauling ass and sucked the decals off the trooper car as he blew by it.

While I do not agree with how Watts handled this deal still the Miami PD officer was in the wrong and deserves to be punished by his department just as FHP needs to punish the trooper who was caught speeding at 90 MPH on the turnpike going to an off duty job.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Miami PD has not released any GPS information if the car is even capable of recording it and saving it. The 96 MPH you heard is from some Miami PD officer who is just trying to cover for his department.

I have no doubt that MPD officer Lopez was hauling ass and sucked the decals off the trooper car as he blew by it.

While I do not agree with how Watts handled this deal still the Miami PD officer was in the wrong and deserves to be punished by his department just as FHP needs to punish the trooper who was caught speeding at 90 MPH on the turnpike going to an off duty job.

Here is the problem with your post. She says she sees a cop or dot cop speeding "over 120mph". Loses sight of the unknown car. She then catches up to lopez which she clocks at 78 mph. Gives the dispatch a tag and vehicle number, her sgt tells to break off her pursuit a second time. Now she steps into doo doo big time. She stops the vehicle points her pistola at a uniformed cop driving a marked police vehicle. Then places him under arrest for a second degree Misdemeanor , hand cuff him and places the cop in her car. WELL, the problem is, you lose sight of a misdemeanor offender, YOU HAVE TO GET AN ARREST WARRANT TO ARREST THEM. Remember the academy? She did not. Now she never clocked the mystery po po car doing "over 120 mph". She beaks F H P chase policy turning off her lights and siren, and disobeys a direct order to stop after giving the vehicle info, to catch up to officer lopez which she DOES clocks at 78. Not knowing who "blew by her" she doesn't know if lopez in fact drove the unknown car or had another cop or dot car blast by him too. But arresting someone without lawful authority is false imprisonment. Remember the academy? she did not. Now what facts she has to present the judge is, I clocked Ofc Lopez doing 78mph. Let's look at her time line too. Car going over 120mph for 7 minutes, the car she wanted had to have traveled at least 14 miles. But lets look at other time/distances. First report said she traveled 11 miles in 7 minutes, which is what 93 mph? Then it's 12 miles which is 104 mph. My numbers might be off a little bit. But the fact never changes that she endangered a uniformed cop riding a marked unit over a TRAFFIC VIOLATION. Folks, I will bet my house, none of you have never heard of or seen anything close to this. And she has a "troubled" work history. For some reason leaves the patrol twice and returns 3 times. The media ran with the B S 120 mph without knowing any ANY OF THE FACTS. And J D Watts, better have mucho $$$$$ for false imprisonment. If it were me, I would file the suit the moment the traffic judge drops the charges. How do I know they will? How many shadows of a doubt do you want.

Both officers should be disciplined for using bad judgement. They disgraced their departments and created a hostile enviroment. These two officers obviously do not represent the hard working Troopers and Miami officers who place their lives in harms way everyday. Fight criminals, not each other. These wounds need to heal quickly.
    Keep safe.

Smile Re: Trooper Donna Jane watts

Quote Originally Posted by Taxpayer
    the uniform gives no one the right to break the law, on duty or off. The trooper was right to pull over a vehicle going in excess of 122 mph, driving dangerously, and endangering lives. I wish more cops would be pulled over for breaking the law. They may enforce the law, but they are not ABOVE it.

YEAH YEAH YEAH
    WE KNOW, NOT ABOVE THE LAW, BUT, DO YOU REALLY THINK IT WAS NECESSARY TO PULL THE GUN???? and handcuff???? THE GUY WAS VERY COMPLIANT. IF SHE DID THIS TO A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD DO TO A CIVILIAN GIVEN THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES????????? LETS GET REAL HERE!!!!!!

Taxpayer you sure as hell would want us to speed. breaking the law, if it's your home being broken into wouldn't you. THEN it's ok to break the law I am sure. Go away hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Taxpayer you sure as hell would want us to speed. breaking the law, if it's your home being broken into wouldn't you. THEN it's ok to break the law I am sure. Go away hypocrite.
    dumb rebuttal .. hopefull you're not an officer because that sounds very disturbing .. going by your argument since a police officer may speed to get to a crime scene or emergency they should be allowed to speed AT ANY TIME :shock:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast