Howard Vera
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howard Vera

Howard Vera

We need our supervisors to stand-up to plate and take action or at least monitor Vera.
    This guy on a day to day abuses, neglects and disregards every possible departmental policy. Are we that ignorant to our own, if supervisors would do a little due diligence on this guy they would be amazed on the stunts this guy pulls. If he continues without being challenged he's only going to get worse. How this guy not only made it through the academy but through FTO is beyond me. Set a vehicle mount camera and review just 5% percent of his contacts and problem will be solved ! Lets get real this guy has no business being a cop.

Re: Howard Vera

thanks for your opinion Trooper Watts.

If he is violating policy then so are you by not doing your duty and reporting it. The Manual knows no rank and even notes that everyone has a responsiblity to report violations. Step up to the plate and make a complaint to IA whether its criminal or administrative. Otherwise, coming here and making such statements shows you as a coward or a rumor munger - which is it??

It's a "rumor monger".

More than likely both.

Dear callitlikeits,

I began to read your post but the stench of your vagina became unbearable. It's because of cowards like you why criminals spit in cops faces and why we have officers who arrest other officers. Chances are that you are the one who has no business being a cop

This guy is a disgrace to the police department biggest racist piece of shit ever.Let me catch him having a drink at the applebees while hes on duty and I will 39 his ***** ass. oh buddy when you go to court take your ****ing hat off your not the president...

Quote Originally Posted by towhomitmayconcern
    thanks for your opinion Trooper Watts.
    No, puzzy. If it was Trooper Watts she would DO something about it, not call names like you do. She's got more ballz than you, baby!

If you are so intent on "39'ing his ***** ass" why don't you come up to him at station 4 and tell him that you want to knock his ass out. Because I guarantee you that you will be swallowing your own teeth

Banned

Let's keep it civil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast