Trooper Watts taken a training class at Miami PD Station? - Page 2
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Trooper Watts taken a training class at Miami PD Station

She is done in LE. Not sure how many years she has in but its time to retire. This will no doubt follow her EVERYWHERE. What a black eye to the Patrol

I have seen troopers come and go forever, this woman is an idiot!. The general public is lauding her as a hero becuase of the dashboard video and a rookie screwup @ MPD. The public despises us because they think we always let each other off, but I have given thousands of verbal warnings to average citizens as we all have. As always, we will continue to have her back as she wears the uniform because it is our duty to protect the stupid as well as normal folks. Any officer (and I know some are just venting) who wouldn't help her is a thug. There are mostly good troopers down here and they are apalled at this dumba$$. FHP needs to transfer her somewhere else because she will be and is being demonized here. As for the hillbilly trooper who said he ought to come down here and write cops some tickets, stay home and keep dating your sister, this territory is for real police not hayseeds.

Stay safe brothers and sisters of all uniforms.

I am a retired MPD.I hope she doesent come to my station ,i have nothing to lose :evil:
    To other troopers i have met along my way, thank you for your courtesy and i still slow down to make sure your ok.

Actually, your threats may constitute criminal violations themselves; thus, making you look to be a part of the whole corrupt Miami area. Were you all trained by Bill Ayers and his terrorist goons or the teamsters crew for intimidation? Inexcusable comments for people who claim to be "professionals."

================================================== ==========================

No need to threaten Trooper Watts, give here a little more time and she will implode all by herself. I only hope nobody is next to her at the time and suffes for her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Actually, your threats may constitute criminal violations themselves; thus, making you look to be a part of the whole corrupt Miami area. Were you all trained by Bill Ayers and his terrorist goons or the teamsters crew for intimidation? Inexcusable comments for people who claim to be "professionals."

================================================== ==========================

No need to threaten Trooper Watts, give here a little more time and she will implode all by herself. I only hope nobody is next to her at the time and suffes for her actions.
    No iilegal threats made , People will be standing in line to cuzz her supid az out :evil:

She needs a hot girlfriend to clear her mind and blow her with common sense :evil: :devil:

It's too bad that the officer didn't continue to the city limits before stopping. Trooper Watts could have then received a "proper welcome" by many Miami officers.

Quote Originally Posted by antoher LEO
    The above posts read like they were written by "gang" members with their implied threats for physical harm to the Trooper. She was placed in that position by a "wild-west" violator who has no business in law enforcement as documented by his behavior. He endangered multiple lives He is the villain, not the trooper. If you don't believe that, then you are delusional, or just plain "union style goons." You make me sick. :shock:

Actually, your threats may constitute criminal violations themselves; thus, making you look to be a part of the whole corrupt Miami area. Were you all trained by Bill Ayers and his terrorist goons or the teamsters crew for intimidation? Inexcusable comments for people who claim to be "professionals." :x

Listen Wyatt , You pulled a gun on a uniformed officer driving a marked unit, for a TRAFFIC VIOLATION. Your a danger to law enforcement. not for writing tickets to them, but YOU AIMED YOUR GUN AT UNIFORMED COP DRIVING A MARKED POLICE CAR OVER A TRAFFIC VIOLATION And if your not Wyatt and are a cop, you need to follow her out the door if you condone her endangering a cop over a traffic violation.

WATT a joke! From what I've read this isn't an isolated incident with this stupid-arse Trooper? If she had a problem with this Miami cop's speeding, she should have gotten the car/license number and called his supervisor. All she did was make FHP look like a bunch of retards. I'm embarrassed for FHP and it's safe to say that this Trooper's career is done is South Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by BNT0131
    y'alls comments make me wanna transfer south... i was raised to take comments/threats like yours... but were you raised to be able to handle the citations?? you should be embarrassed!!! frig'n (i tried to be a trooper) crybabies!!!!
    Bubba, sorry your momma is your aunt. But your family sharing DNA with the banjo player in the movie "Deliverence" explains a lot about you. But you followed the family tradition and marring your sister, not a good idea, You want to start a ticket war, come on down. Your license will be suspended faster than the speed of light. You will have 6,000 municiple and county cops, JUST for you. not all at once, just in shifts. not everyday, but when you less expect it. And does your sister/wife drive?

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast