Trooper Watts taken a training class at Miami PD Station?
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Trooper Watts taken a training class at Miami PD Station?

This trooper is not welcome at our station at the Miami Police Department. She is a disgrace to the uniform. She boils my blood. It would have been a different scenario if this incident was with a veteran officer. She would have been the one in the back seat of my police vehicle and the criminal charge would have been Aggravated Assault on a Police Officer. FELONY!!!! Please tell me that she canceled the training? She is lucky that she stopped a harmless rookie. The only criminal she saw that October 11, 2011 night was looking at herself in the rearview mirror. Moron!

Re: Trooper Watts taken a training class at Miami PD Station

Re: FHP incident surfing

by Guest » 10/30/11 20:43:02

Thank you for your comments, i don't think it would be a good idea to come to central station for training or anything else. If she is that STUPID then she is going to face the consequences of her stupidity. They are going to be waiting on her and her stay will be a miserable one. Doubtfull that she is going to learn anything, and will probably have to walk back to broward after her car is Towed away.

The correct thing to do is have her training fee returned to her agency or applied to another trooper, SHE IS NOT WELCOMED ! It’s for her wellbeing and to assure that there are no distractions in class.

The above posts read like they were written by "gang" members with their implied threats for physical harm to the Trooper. She was placed in that position by a "wild-west" violator who has no business in law enforcement as documented by his behavior. He endangered multiple lives He is the villain, not the trooper. If you don't believe that, then you are delusional, or just plain "union style goons." You make me sick. :shock:

Actually, your threats may constitute criminal violations themselves; thus, making you look to be a part of the whole corrupt Miami area. Were you all trained by Bill Ayers and his terrorist goons or the teamsters crew for intimidation? Inexcusable comments for people who claim to be "professionals." :x

Its ok Watts, please come to training. Everything will be fine, I promise.

Hopefully its a class on 'Officer Discretion' like when to threaten to use deadly force!!!!

y'alls comments make me wanna transfer south... i was raised to take comments/threats like yours... but were you raised to be able to handle the citations?? you should be embarrassed!!! frig'n (i tried to be a trooper) crybabies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BNT0131
    y'alls comments make me wanna transfer south... i was raised to take comments/threats like yours... but were you raised to be able to handle the citations?? you should be embarrassed!!! frig'n (i tried to be a trooper) crybabies!!!!
    I cant afford to be a trooper, I have a wife, kids, mortgage, etc. to pay. If I was single then maybe, but I couldnt live on the meager salary of a trooper while being married. When I retire I plan on never doing police work, or any kind of work ever again. The retirement pay for troopers is so low I would have to get another job after I retire. BTW, yes we all hate Watts down here but no-one is going to do anything to her. You are an idiot implying you are going to come down south and write every police officer you see.

Quote Originally Posted by jack triggins
    Hopefully its a class on 'Officer Discretion' like when to threaten to use deadly force!!!!
    She is teaching the class. She is teaching what to do when you are pulled over in your police car by another police car and have a gun pointed at you. We all need a refresher in this from time to time. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by BNT0131
    Handle a citation...sure....Having some woman trooper chasing marked city units and pulling a GUN on a uniformed officer...No your right we can't and won't "handle" that..I heard from other Troopers that she is slated to be transferred back to North Florida after this national news embarassment

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast