NEW CHIEF - Page 3
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CHIEF

Re: NEW CHIEF

Quote Originally Posted by DIF in Costume
    I guess your "new" chief and her socks is the MOD on this site as the truth comes out about her it is deleted. Why is she any different? she was fired from here and that is a matter of fact. She convinced your agency, even though several people were approached who turned it down to give a another chance. She should be open to discussion if she is as great as she says she is. Her ego is gargantuan if you havent "experienced" it yet.
    They come and they go. I'm still here.
    PS Our mod tod sucks.

...plus she demoted the biggest dumb a$$ we ever promoted when she bounced JJ.

Interesting to see WK get demoted. Anybody catch that little tidbit about half way down on "just a note" ??? From what I hear it wasn't what he did, but more like what he didn't or couldn't do that sealed his fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yep... too early to tell. I haven't quite been sold on her just yet. I have heard horror stories about her though. Her doomsday scenarios are possible... she is probably trying to prepare us for the worst and hope for the best.
    What you have here is another politically connected bureaucrat who is on her last chance to have a job. The horror stories are true if you talk to people at DOT and DIF where she was fired by the CFO. She has a terrible temper and very foul mouth. Women and men complained about her. This agency and DBPR are so screwed up that maybe she will work out here. I think that she is trying to rehabilitate her image and that might mean we will be left alone by her so she can collect a check. This is how low we have sunk?

Another +++++ for the Chief. Two months ago we weren't even on the radar for the convention. Now we are in it. Good Job Chief.

Can someone please tell her that we are not:

"Florida Bureau of Alcohol Beverage & Tobacco" as it is liste don her LinkedIn profile.

It is "Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco"

We are on the radar! I am not sold on her and I don't think being on the radar whatever that is supposed to mean is because of a good thing. I say give her a chance if she can mature to the job. So far she is an unknown, all this talk about street work has no bearing on whether she can be effective as a policy maker and leader. I also find it strange that we hire people who are not proven leaders. We have had one failure after another at the expense of the agents. At this point she is just another person with a history and we should see if she can prove that it is wrong by helping us. Trivializing her like saying she is "kinda cute really?" I mean is this what we have become?. I have seen a lot of brass come and go over the last 23 years, very few made things better. This is a serious job and we need a real leader not political mercy hires. That said, maybe she can be like a Phoenix rise up and lead. I like the fact that she seems to be listening according to Tally and not just mandating some agenda before she knows what it is we do. This site has become infamous for some of the worst bashing of any state agency, lets judge her and others on truth not opinions. I support her for now, but I am not "sold" on her yet. We are watching and listening chief, can you be the one?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Another +++++ for the Chief. Two months ago we weren't even on the radar for the convention. Now we are in it. Good Job Chief.
    The convention is almost a year away. Her doomsday scenario has us all gone by then. First she tells us don't buy christmas presents for our kids and now she is planning on next years events. Does she realize that peoples lives are affected by what she says. That is why I and at least four others in my office have applications in to get out. I will not go down with this sinking ship and I don't want to find out that the chief is just making it look bad so that she is some hero in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetagent
    We are on the radar! I am not sold on her and I don't think being on the radar whatever that is supposed to mean is because of a good thing. I say give her a chance if she can mature to the job. So far she is an unknown, all this talk about street work has no bearing on whether she can be effective as a policy maker and leader. I also find it strange that we hire people who are not proven leaders. We have had one failure after another at the expense of the agents. At this point she is just another person with a history and we should see if she can prove that it is wrong by helping us. Trivializing her like saying she is "kinda cute really?" I mean is this what we have become?. I have seen a lot of brass come and go over the last 23 years, very few made things better. This is a serious job and we need a real leader not political mercy hires. That said, maybe she can be like a Phoenix rise up and lead. I like the fact that she seems to be listening according to Tally and not just mandating some agenda before she knows what it is we do. This site has become infamous for some of the worst bashing of any state agency, lets judge her and others on truth not opinions. I support her for now, but I am not "sold" on her yet. We are watching and listening chief, can you be the one?

Hey, all you bufoons! Listen up. This is Ozell Suggs, the HMFIC of the tower up here on the hill. Yeah, we here in the tower have radar to protect us from all you scallywags who would try to pull a fast one on us to undermind the stellar reputation and history of ABT. Now, regarding the missy that all this clabber is about: she be with us for the time being so don't be dissing her. I think some of you may just be pissed because people in her situation make more money than you miscreants. Now y'all ain't got no saying in that and just for your information, in this high tech bubble we now live in, be advised that there is no more "under the radar" because ABT's radar will get you up, down, sideways and caddywampus. Even if you dig a tunnel it will zap you. To illustrate just how effective ABT's top secret radar is I can now inform you that several of the recently dismissed persons were targets of the secret radar which not only detected their violations but also prepared their dismissal notices. Now, is that high tech or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Vetagent
    Pluleaze Sleaze! Give me a break.

The chief is sending mixed messages. She is planning for events at the end of 2012 but scaring everyone about being non sworn before christmas. I for one have put in an application to get out and I personally know of four others that have done the same. This was once a great place to work, now family comes first. She may be trying to look like some hero that saves the day when in reality nothing is going to happen. I just can't not believe that the Industry would stand for us being non sworn. Like I said family comes first so if I get the chance I have to go with a sure thing.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast