Bushong Burgled!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bushong Burgled!!!!!!!

http://www.news-press.com/comments/arti ... urglarized

Cospiracy theorists, RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!

Re: Bushong Burgled!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1ofmany
    http://www.news-press.com/comments/article/20111017/CRIME/111017025/Candidate-Lee-sheriff-reports-own-home-burglarized

Cospiracy theorists, RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!
    1ofmany or should I say one of Scott's. No conspiracy theory here, but one has to wonder why the burglars took his two computers and information on Scott and Spence. Don't worry my friend, in time like everything else the truth comes out! Just tell your boy Mikey to get ready!

So you think MS was involved? Thats a pretty heavy accusation. I suppose it could happen. Bushy couldn't have made it any easier. You would think someone formerly in charge of the intelligence unit would be a little more intelligent about his own security. Who leaves that stuff laying around the house and then announces to the world that he will be away at Zombiecon campaigning all night long? Especially when they are campaigning against someone tied to the Cali Cartel!

The absolute beauty of this is opposing conspiracy theories, none more believable than the other! Maybe Mike knows his goose is cooked so he flies in some of his boys from Colombia to to pull a watergate job on Casa De Bushong. Maybe Bushy knows he has promised something he can't deliver on (skocker), so he stages a burglary to make Mikey look evil and corrupt (as evil and corrupt as he thinks Mike is). One thing's for certain: This is no random act. There is no string of burglaries in that area to connect this to, and who steals paperwork that can't be fenced while leaving other valuables untouched?

I'm not certain who I dislike more, but right now I am thoroughly entertained by this all and look forward to hearing Bill Curtis of Investigative Reports narrate every filthy chapter of it all one day.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ofmany
    So you think MS was involved? Thats a pretty heavy accusation. I suppose it could happen. Bushy couldn't have made it any easier. You would think someone formerly in charge of the intelligence unit would be a little more intelligent about his own security. Who leaves that stuff laying around the house and then announces to the world that he will be away at Zombiecon campaigning all night long? Especially when they are campaigning against someone tied to the Cali Cartel!

The absolute beauty of this is opposing conspiracy theories, none more believable than the other! Maybe Mike knows his goose is cooked so he flies in some of his boys from Colombia to to pull a watergate job on Casa De Bushong. Maybe Bushy knows he has promised something he can't deliver on (skocker), so he stages a burglary to make Mikey look evil and corrupt (as evil and corrupt as he thinks Mike is). One thing's for certain: This is no random act. There is no string of burglaries in that area to connect this to, and who steals paperwork that can't be fenced while leaving other valuables untouched?

I'm not certain who I dislike more, but right now I am thoroughly entertained by this all and look forward to hearing Bill Curtis of Investigative Reports narrate every filthy chapter of it all one day.
    No one has said that MS is involved, that would be pretty stupid of him. But even you can figure out that this is no random act. As you state, who steals paperwork that pertained to both Scott and Spence and leave valuables untouched? If MS has nothing to worry about when it comes to Spence or any of his yet unexposed indiscretions, why would anyone take paperwork? I don't know who it is, but someone is awfully concerned about what Bushong might know...stay tuned!

Or maybe Bushy didn't really know anything and he was just embellishing. He is after all an aspiring politition. Wouldn't shock me to learn that Christian Meister Gave the sole dollar in his campaign warchest to a neighborhood kid to stage the crime thus making them both look shady. Or maybe Fischer reached out to the Sinaloa cartel for a favor. He has been absolutely silent in this campaign so far and no one could ever accuse him of being laconic! Could the preacherman be pulling the strings?

I doubt Mikey had anything to do with this - directly.

If I were a betting person, I'd say that Spence was behind this with the help of Bell or Ramsey...

I saw the news, and Bushong said he made back ups of his data. I am looking forward to his press conference.

And, I saw where MS called the county manager a liar tonight. Is it to much to believe that both LB and the county manager are liars, or maybe it is the desperate act of a sheriff on the outs?

Really, who steals documents and tries to cover it up with a camera and a gun. Oh, I know!!!!!! **** Jr!

Time's up, Baldy!

Why would Spence care? He's a disgraced felon with nothing to gain personally. Only 4 people stand to gain from this: Baldy, Bushy, Fishy, and Balky.

I would hope Bushy had back-ups of this info, but I'm not optimistic. Either way the drama is so thick I can feel it! When is this press confrence?

Bottom line is, when was the last timeyou went to a random 21 and they stole paperwork? Never.

What if there was no paperwork? What if it's all a work to cover Bushy's lack of substance for any of his claims regarding Baldy? Cheap pistols are a dime a dozen and a few laptops that may not have even still worked are a small price to pay to cook up that kind of sensationalism. What if nothing Bushy claims was missing ever even existed? How does this volume of stuff walk out the door without anyone noticing? It was mid-evening on a saturday!

If Bushy had this information, why would he take out a half page ad in the paper to say he would have a press confrence to release it at a later date? Why not release it without warning and leave Baldy stunned? I'm telling you there is too much stink coming from tooo many angles on this one. I just love it!

Time will tell, I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast