Merger Park Police to FWCC - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Merger Park Police to FWCC

Broward County and Palm Beach County Sheriffs Offices pay the best in the state for SOs.Big $$$,many Depities make 100,000.00 a year with some details and OT.Most everything is paid by the agency.Just Saying ,if you live in SF.

Quote Originally Posted by 10-08 Broward
    Broward County and Palm Beach County Sheriffs Offices pay the best in the state for SOs.Big $$$,many Depities make 100,000.00 a year with some details and OT.Most everything is paid by the agency.Just Saying ,if you live in SF.
    If you like it so much, why aren't you working there?

Two lower-end state law enforcement agencies that the majority of the public barely has contact with or sees and now they're merging together? Don't see what the "benefit" of THAT is!! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by P.O.ed
    Two lower-end state law enforcement agencies that the majority of the public barely has contact with or sees and now they're merging together? Don't see what the "benefit" of THAT is!! :devil:
    It must mean something to you to come on this board and comment on it. Guess you are one of the "applicants" who didn't make it...LOSER :devil:

Boy do miss hanging out in my Park Police truck in Hope Sound going to the 2 hour s lunches with the bosses..Bring back DEP/DLE..

Quote Originally Posted by Hope Sound
    Boy do miss hanging out in my Park Police truck in Hope Sound going to the 2 hour s lunches with the bosses..Bring back DEP/DLE..
    Yeah pretty much the same statewide. DEP rules!

This forum should be closed.

No way close this forum. Their are still us DEP people who way want to discuss..

Unregistered
    How you all like the FWC ???? I like hiding in the Parks better with DEP...

Unregistered
    I retired prior to the merger, but I have been to 3 parks in the last 2 months with my family and have not seen any LEO presence in any of them.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast