Merger Park Police to FWCC
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Merger Park Police to FWCC

Ok where are we at ? Weve herd it is going to happen. Anyone know when? Its a welcomed change. I have my own patch collection and its my own agency and car photos. :devil: We can have a museum of our our agency starting from DNR FMP and all the way to the twenty diffrent car designs and patches. Its great about every couple years I get a new uniform, car design and I dont even have to go anywhere.

Re: Merger Park Police to FWCC

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ok where are we at ? Weve herd it is going to happen. Anyone know when? Its a welcomed change. I have my own patch collection and its my own agency and car photos. :devil: We can have a museum of our our agency starting from DNR FMP and all the way to the twenty diffrent car designs and patches. Its great about every couple years I get a new uniform, car design and I dont even have to go anywhere.
    Everyone figured this was coming, the devil is in the details.

Does that mean captains and above get thrown overboard? :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Does that mean captains and above get thrown overboard? :twisted:
    No. 175.5 members of DEP DLE will transfer. That accounts for just about everyone in BPP, BEI, and BER.

The change will happen.It will be a lot to learn in a short time period,no matter what rank you are.Remember, all of us will have to learn all FWCC policies,we will lose some of our supervisors and get new FWCC supervisors.It will be better a couple years out,but it will be very,very diffcult in the short term.Many senior Agents/Officers will resign/retire before the transition.That includes myself.The days going 10-08 in the park/office with a nice boss will be over.

Quote Originally Posted by 10-08 DEP SWD
    The change will happen.It will be a lot to learn in a short time period,no matter what rank you are.Remember, all of us will have to learn all FWCC policies,we will lose some of our supervisors and get new FWCC supervisors.It will be better a couple years out,but it will be very,very diffcult in the short term.Many senior Agents/Officers will resign/retire before the transition.That includes myself.The days going 10-08 in the park/office with a nice boss will be over.
    Who will train those guys? Not me !

Boy that was an inspirational teleconference on Wed.
    It reminded me a lot of someone speaking at a funeral about how life must go on after the death of a love one. A bit premature though, the Division is in hospice care but it appears that the obituary has already been written.
    I am fearful that while FWC reorganizes internally to take care of their staff level people, we may give up supervisory positions and as always get the short end of the stick. This is the time to fill every single budgeted open position that we have!
    There is blood in the water and the sharks have smelled it.
    Beware of shark attacks!

Hey where is the idiot now. I told you we were a sinking ship and Gibson wasn't doing anything for us. You were all snowballed. :devil:

In preparation to the absorption of the FDEP Division of Law Enforcement, FWC has prepared several seminars in order to facilitate an easier transmission in to their ranks.
    The first seminar to be offered will be “Chew is your friend” and will detail the following topics:
    1-The history of chew
    2-The difference between whole chew and snuff
    3-The etiquette of chew
    4-Where to keep your spit cup in the patrol vehicle
    5-How to remove those pesky chew stains from your uniform
    6-How to master the “Josey Wales” spit.
    7-Chew spit as a defensive weapon
    Keep tuned for more new and exiting training opportunities from FWC, and remember,
    “ Resistance is futile”

Were Done...........
    We had such a good gig for so long...........

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast