Reports - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reports

Re: Reports

whats the purpose?

IT MUST SERVE SOME IF YOU EDIT EVERY SINGLE ONE.
    ALL PUBLIC RECORD, NO NAMES, YET YOU STILL ERASE. WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET UP AND I'LL EXPLAIN IT TO YOU. SERIOUSLY, ANDNO THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS AN INVITATION FOR US TO COME FORWARD, FACE-TO-FACE, TO HASH THINGS OUT AND BE THE PROPER MEN AND WOMEN WHO CARRY THE SAME BADGE BUT SOMEHOW, THE TREATMENT IS DIFFERENT.

Quote Originally Posted by guest90
    IT MUST SERVE SOME IF YOU EDIT EVERY SINGLE ONE.
    ALL PUBLIC RECORD, NO NAMES, YET YOU STILL ERASE. WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET UP AND I'LL EXPLAIN IT TO YOU. SERIOUSLY, ANDNO THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS AN INVITATION FOR US TO COME FORWARD, FACE-TO-FACE, TO HASH THINGS OUT AND BE THE PROPER MEN AND WOMEN WHO CARRY THE SAME BADGE BUT SOMEHOW, THE TREATMENT IS DIFFERENT.
    If

Good guess but not true. However i think does a good job this is just jelousy.

HI
    QUICK EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 559

I agree.

Get a life! Quit if you haven't already been fired. No one cares what you think or how you feel, your time has come and gone. You were a loser then and a bigger loser now !
    It was just fine for the Moderator to take it down when had information up here about in Vegas in his wife's house.

You are a waste of a human being

Done

Quote Originally Posted by vista
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 559

Quote Originally Posted by Uniform
    I try to avoid going into the PD as much as possible but i cant help to notice that as I'm walking down the halls of PD I have noticed that everyone is unhappy. Everyone is out to get eachother. As an officer I try to write my reports as best as I can to keep from emailing my sergeants all because i forgot to put a period behind my sentence. Since when is she in my command to tell me how to write my reports? Why when I speak to that new lady in there she has a dumbfounded look? She isn't helpful at all. At least the other new one will find me the answer if she doesn't know. I try to avoid at all costs but she needs to stop emailing my sergeants and address her concerns to me. Am i the only one shes doing this to? What happened to having eachothers back and covering for eachother?
    LIFE IS GOOD! Everyone stop your complaining!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast