Investigative story tips? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Investigative story tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Ha,!
    At least the command staff, and directors all got their IPads during this tough time. I can't imagine what life would have been like only relying on their laptops, desktops, black-berrys, and their $75,000+ a year secretaries. I mean, nothing would be getting done right now...

Theirs a story for your whitewofe, 20 IPads purchased with monthly service for the already highest paid staffers at the LCSO.. :evil:

The command staff have been given by the Sheriff whatever is hip in technology - not so much for the responding front-line, but for those who spend their days behind desks and/or who are not even certified. Why would the agency attorneys and budget director need to have these communications, the walk down the hall to the Sheriff's office can't be that long, same applies to his Chief Deputy, who only leaves his office to have lunch, or the Colonels and in-house Majors. Checking the usage of these hip communication technology devices will reveal they use them more for personal use than agency needs. Ooops, did I just suggest to anyone to 119 this usage, yes I did. Years ago, members who had agency phones had to review their monthly calls on their phones and actually pay for private phone calls, or should I say, give the money back to the agency. Yep, these guys were actually given a complete list of phone calls to and from their issued phones and if it wasn't agency related, they paid for private usage and signed off on the bill. The only person who didn't have to review these monthly phone bills was the Sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by 6PTES
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest8300
    I'm certainly not Mike Scott - and I think you can figure out which 'investigative reporter' is the one to contact. If not, just contact the one you like the best....hopefully that person will look into the issue. I know I am open to looking into anything that is legitimate.
    Whitewolf, you are a fraud! I have asked you how to contact you and you refuse to answer.
    Of course I'm not going to tell you who I am....just as you don't tell anyone who you are....that makes me a fraud? Give me a break. You can figure out how to deliver a tip to me if you really want to. It doesn't take any major investigative skills to crack this one. How many reporters are exposing county/city officials right now?
    Anyway, if you have info about MS or anyone else I will gladly look at it and I am NOT on anyone's side and I have NO agenda. I go where the tip leads me...always have. Think what you want to.

WW
    Whitewolf, here is an easy one. Request the entire investigation of Mike Scott and **** Spence from FDLE. You will notice that there were many allegations made by the Ferrante Bros. and Bushong against Scott. Every allegation had the same basic finding by the FDLE Investigators...none of the charges rose to the level of criminality, but involved the violation of the rules and regulations of the LCSO. Now everyone knows why the investigation was "white-washed", **** Spence helped raise $500,000 for Scott's governor friend at the time-Charlie Crist. Everybody knows that Crist ordered the case closed before it ever got off the ground. How many witnesses were never interviewed? In the end, FDLE cites violations of rules and regulations against Scott. R & R's that Scott has used against deputies to fire them. R & R's that were never investigated against Scott because there was no left to investigate him. Just Like Crist white-washed the FDLE investigation in Scott, Spence, et. al, Scott ended any investigation that was looking into his wrong doings. This is why he fired what was once three of his closest commanders. If you can do a better job then that lame News-Press, I'll tell you who he is banging while trying to act like a family man.
    If you have the evidence and information on this then let me know and I will look into it. I need your help though because without the proper direction I will be stonewalled and never receive what I'm looking for. Let me know, WW

Quote Originally Posted by 6PTES
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest8300
    I'm certainly not Mike Scott - and I think you can figure out which 'investigative reporter' is the one to contact. If not, just contact the one you like the best....hopefully that person will look into the issue. I know I am open to looking into anything that is legitimate.
    Whitewolf, you are a fraud! I have asked you how to contact you and you refuse to answer.
    Of course I'm not going to tell you who I am....just as you don't tell anyone who you are....that makes me a fraud? Give me a break. You can figure out how to deliver a tip to me if you really want to. It doesn't take any major investigative skills to crack this one. How many reporters are exposing county/city officials right now?
    Anyway, if you have info about MS or anyone else I will gladly look at it and I am NOT on anyone's side and I have NO agenda. I go where the tip leads me...always have. Think what you want to.

WW
    Whitewolf, here is an easy one. Request the entire investigation of Mike Scott and **** Spence from FDLE. You will notice that there were many allegations made by the Ferrante Bros. and Bushong against Scott. Every allegation had the same basic finding by the FDLE Investigators...none of the charges rose to the level of criminality, but involved the violation of the rules and regulations of the LCSO. Now everyone knows why the investigation was "white-washed", **** Spence helped raise $500,000 for Scott's governor friend at the time-Charlie Crist. Everybody knows that Crist ordered the case closed before it ever got off the ground. How many witnesses were never interviewed? In the end, FDLE cites violations of rules and regulations against Scott. R & R's that Scott has used against deputies to fire them. R & R's that were never investigated against Scott because there was no left to investigate him. Just Like Crist white-washed the FDLE investigation in Scott, Spence, et. al, Scott ended any investigation that was looking into his wrong doings. This is why he fired what was once three of his closest commanders. If you can do a better job then that lame News-Press, I'll tell you who he is banging while trying to act like a family man.
    If you have the evidence and information on this then let me know and I will look into it. I need your help though because without the proper direction I will be stonewalled and never receive what I'm looking for. Let me know, WW
    WW, the first two lines in the above comments tell you to request the investigation into Scott from FDLE not LCSO. FDLE is an outside agency and should have no problem providing you with the entire case on Scott. Come on my friend, just stop in the Page Field office of the FDLE and I'm sure they will direct you as to how to FOIL this info. This is simple stuff for any investigative reporter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123