Investigative story tips?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Investigative story tips?

I'm a local journalist and am hoping to receive some investigative story tips. If you know of something that doesn't seem right then let me know - we can create change and
    you can remain anonymous - I just need to know what to look for.
    Thanks,

WW

Re: Investigative story tips?

I am ready to spill my story. Where do I contact you?

My Sgt. touched me in the No-No place!

Get bent WW. We have enough problems without some muckracking reported trying to dig up dirt to sell news papers. Anyone who works here and has any sense knows you would stab them in the back for a lead story or head line. You're probably pals with the News-Press hack that published the headline about the FMPD officer involved in the Starling Javier shooting.

Interesting opinions out there. All I can say is that if you want to make a change then maybe I can help. I don't feel I am a 'tabloid' journalist and I truly want to expose legitimate problems. If you are happy with the way things are going then don't contact me. If you want change then let me know - you can figure out how to get a hold of me. I personally don't think the media here does enough to expose the truth. Remember, this is your fight not mine. If you want change then make it happen.

Beat feet! We may not always agree with each other, but we all know investigative "journalists" are not our friends.

I'm not trying to be anyone's friend. If you have a story then great - let me know. Otherwise do your job.

Whitewolf, how would someone reach you if they did?

Quote Originally Posted by Marco
    Whitewolf, how would someone reach you if they did?
    Come on Whitewolf, we're calling you out, I have plenty to tell you! How can you be reached? Put your money where your mouth is!

Whitewolf is Mike Scott fishing for unhappy people. If you have information for a reporter just call any of the media outlets and ask for an investigative reporter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast