ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER? - Page 52
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Re: ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER?

We are concern after last year when you could make out Celas voice on the traffic stop story on Six Mile.
    At this time GS is being investigated by the Chief due to the interview being in uniform and violation of policy. Keep showing up on Bakers and Mitchells door step.

So all nows, The comm unit has not been keeping up with cert's and logging of FCIC and NCIC. Some since Bill Stewart was here before this place killed him. We need the State and fed's to come check us out! They will shut this place down
    WHITE WOLF your new news story

Well, I'm out of here - got another job. I'm sure that will make some happy but I will say this - there is a major problem at FMPD. Even though I've been pulled over 3 times for speeding I have not been ticketed once because officers 'like' my reporting. Also, nearly every time I have seen an officer he/she has given me kudos....so what does that say? It says there is something very wrong. Agree with my style or not, the FMPD needs reporters to ask questions and hold people accountable. That's my two cents....good luck!

WW

Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf
    Well, I'm out of here - got another job. I'm sure that will make some happy but I will say this - there is a major problem at FMPD. Even though I've been pulled over 3 times for speeding I have not been ticketed once because officers 'like' my reporting. Also, nearly every time I have seen an officer he/she has given me kudos....so what does that say? It says there is something very wrong. Agree with my style or not, the FMPD needs reporters to ask questions and hold people accountable. That's my two cents....good luck!

WW
    Good riddance. May you get T-boned on your way out of town before you can attack another good police department. Carma will find you and we will all cheer when it does. The news is no place for someone who intentionally changes facts for their own agenda. You are pathetic and will not be missed!!

Florida is most definitely not as desirable place to live now that the pill mill business has been manageable. Good luck WW

Quote Originally Posted by Walgreens
    Florida is most definitely not as desirable place to live now that the pill mill business has been manageable. Good luck WW
    :devil: :lol:

WW
    Many a cop are fools, but not this one. No one would hire you anyhow.

WW
    Guess what... Whitewolf told yet another white lie. They did not renew his contract at Fox4.... I confirmed it yesterday... Bye Bye. A career of lies ending with a lie. I'm sure you'll be picked up somewhere, but it won't be where you are happy. I relish in your misery :devil: :snicker: :lol:

WW
    Thanks Captain Obvious. EVERY business in America has problems and FMPD has problems and problem employees just like Fox4 had YOU. You are a zero, a nobody. Keep telling yourself that officers "like" my reporting. Certain officers may USE you for their own agenda but they do not LIKE you. Some advice for you in your travels out of town. Get no sleep for 24 hours and then see how many times you can bounce your car off the pavement or a bridge abutment. :cop:

I feel so sorry for those of you who make things up and enjoy this sort of gossip. My boss offered me a substantial raise and even offered to keep me without a contract so when you say you confirmed information that I was not renewed it shows you are a liar and worse yet, you are making things up to fuel the fire at FMPD. Get a life, you need one. I believe most cops are good cops - there are just a few that make the rest look bad. I am proud to say I have many friends who are police officers. Focus on your job and get off this sight if you have nothing productive to do or say.
    Take care

Quote Originally Posted by ICallBULLCRAP

WW
    Guess what... Whitewolf told yet another white lie. They did not renew his contract at Fox4.... I confirmed it yesterday... Bye Bye. A career of lies ending with a lie. I'm sure you'll be picked up somewhere, but it won't be where you are happy. I relish in your misery :devil: :snicker: :lol:

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast