ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER? - Page 41
Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Re: ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER?

Very true. FMPD staff and officers will not work for Baker. Baker will not work with Lcso. Just ask lcso.

THE SOLUTION=FIRE DOUG BAKER

He should be fired for POOR performance. Look at the crime and turn over rate.

Also ask for the O T he has spent the last 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by screwed by the city
    The mayor wants to improve the looks of this city yet murders are going up. Who the hell would want to come to Fort Myers and see the twisted medal at Centennial Park, the ditch to no where being developed down town, and than having to worry about stray bullets passing by them. Makes no sense what so ever. Go ahead mayor improve the looks of this city so the world can see this in the background of a shooting crime scene of an innocent tourist bystander who get shot and tell everyone that they should spend their money here. I can give you a better ideas to improve the city, get rid of Baker, support us and maybe we can take care of this crime infested city so that people will not be afraid to enjoy the twisted medal, ditch to nowhere, ect. That is my 2 cents, which is the only thing I can afford thanks to you and your lamebrain council members!! :evil:

Fort Myers police investigates city's 19th homicide of the year
    8:07 AM, Sep. 30, 2012 |

Written by
    news-press.com

The Fort Myers Police Department is investigating the city's 19th homicide of the year after a man was driven to Lee Memorial Hospital with a gunshot wound early Sunday morning.

Officers were called to the hospital at 4:46 a.m.

The victim was driven to the hospital by acquaintances and later died from his injuries. His identity has not been released.

Police learned the shooting happened in the 3800 block of Metro Parkway. The investigation continues.

The death of a teenager on Sept. 23 as the result of a drive-by shooting was the 18th homicide in the city this year. The city is on pace to break last year's total of 20, which was the highest since at least 2000.

Anyone with information is asked to call FMPD at 321-7700, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS or text message C-R-I-M-E-S (274637) Keyword FMPD. Tipsters can remain anonymous.

There are 3 months and 1 day left in 2012. The probability and possibility of an innocent Bystander or FMPD Officer getting killed because of the complete failure in leadership, is very high? How can this guy have the brass to go on the news after number # 18 and say if the community steps up, I would be able to close half the SIG 5s in the city. That tired excuse of a line did not work last year, this year or any other time. The Blood of the innocent will be on your hands ol' man. Your solutions of the task force and traffic stops in the city does not work.

Where was the mighty task force or the LaViva Mighty team North?

even pre task force days housing didnt work past 9pm or on weekends.

Hope they all float back to Cuba

TV News

I have been avoiding FMPD stories lately....if you have one please let me know. I want to make sure I have a good, solid story if I'm going to continue pursuing this.....let me know if YOU know anything. I'm a bit discouraged that officers are not willing to meet with me often or provide the info I would need.
    Thanks.......

Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast