ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER? - Page 16
Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Re: ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER?

Quote Originally Posted by Central Ave
    I am involved with Waterman, Please provide the names of the officers, dates of injuires of these employees so I can obtain a records request regarding the lost itme of work. I cannot involved the nature of the injuire but I can look into the lost of work time or fraud of the claim.

Thank you
    Please expose these lazy wannabe cops!!!! :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by CITYRESIDENT2
    Quote Originally Posted by City resident
    Hey Edwards if you drive by 10-19 wreckless spinning your tires with one of your multiple stupid redneck cars again, I will 10-15 you buddy. It's over please stay out of the city limits. Also the issued with LCSO taking over it want happen. The people whom reside in Fort Myers love FMPD. Go and ask the residence that live in areas that were taken over by FMPD from LCSO. LCSO for many years neglected areas which are now patrolled by FMPD.

The only reason why this petition was started was because one nut job could not have 18 year olds in his night club. Further more this nut does not reside in the city of Fort Myers. Also if this does come to a vote. I promise you I will personally drive people all-day to the polls to vote no for this proposal. I will also advise people to Boycott the Indigo Room.
    Hey sity resident, you are an idiot, and I certainly hope that you are not one of FMPD'S FINEST.
    I honestly don't think that you could complete a booking sheet, judging by the way that you write. Good luck HODGES GRAD.
    :roll: :lol:

4 year degree and loving it! Better than these red neck washed up military guys here at FMPD. Yes I work here and my family live in the ward 4 area. WE ALL would support this as this current and future admin is too FU""" up to be fair tot he citizens and it's own employees.

Let me know if any of you have something worth looking into...with facts to back it up. Just so you know, the FMPD PIO doesn't cooperate and I need to know exactly what info to request and where to look.
    I am not out to get the Chief or anyone else but if there is something worth exposing then I won't hesitate.
    I would like to hear from more officers, every time I see one on the streets they are supportive but scared to cooperate....just find a way to get me info and I will do the rest.
    Take care,

WW

Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf
    Let me know if any of you have something worth looking into...with facts to back it up. Just so you know, the FMPD PIO doesn't cooperate and I need to know exactly what info to request and where to look.
    I am not out to get the Chief or anyone else but if there is something worth exposing then I won't hesitate.
    I would like to hear from more officers, every time I see one on the streets they are supportive but scared to cooperate....just find a way to get me info and I will do the rest.
    Take care,

WW
    How shallow can a reporter get? How about you ask for positive information to show what a good job the majority of officers at FMPD do? Highlight a cop once a month that makes a differenct. You wonder why no one wants to talk to you or is afraid to cooperate? Its because we all know you will twist our words to make the story negative and dramatic. The PIO won't cooperate because you can't be trusted. All the other media outlets work just fine with the PIO. You don't care if its the truth, you don't care about the facts, you just need someone to say it, truth or not, and you'll repeat it blindly for all the world. Its reporters like yourself that give the good ones a bad name. Your not fair, objective, impartial, and you definately have no ethical code. You accented these traits when you ignored racially incensitive comments made by a councilman you were interviewing. You ignored it because it didn't accent your story, it hurt it. Now if it benefitted your dramatic inaccurate story you most certainly would have called that coucilman out on camera. I suggest you go back to Tampa because no one here respects you. Your co-workers don't, the citizens of Lee County don't, the so called officers or terminated officers that throw you spin on this site don't either.

I feel sorry for individuals like yourself....

Mike you are the the MAN. it's better to be hated by these cronies than admired. There will always be tension when you bring to light the departments dirty laundry. I will provide you with another story soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Take care,

WW
    How shallow can a reporter get? How about you ask for positive information to show what a good job the majority of officers at FMPD do? Highlight a cop once a month that makes a differenct. You wonder why no one wants to talk to you or is afraid to cooperate? Its because we all know you will twist our words to make the story negative and dramatic. The PIO won't cooperate because you can't be trusted. All the other media outlets work just fine with the PIO. You don't care if its the truth, you don't care about the facts, you just need someone to say it, truth or not, and you'll repeat it blindly for all the world. Its reporters like yourself that give the good ones a bad name. Your not fair, objective, impartial, and you definately have no ethical code. You accented these traits when you ignored racially incensitive comments made by a councilman you were interviewing. You ignored it because it didn't accent your story, it hurt it. Now if it benefitted your dramatic inaccurate story you most certainly would have called that coucilman out on camera. I suggest you go back to Tampa because no one here respects you. Your co-workers don't, the citizens of Lee County don't, the so called officers or terminated officers that throw you spin on this site don't either.

Take care,

WW
    We all understand how you may feel that our PIO Gal may not want to cooperate with you but please don't take it personal. It's not you she doesn't speak to any of the medias. When was the last time you saw our PIO gal in front of the cameras or out on a scene? It's slim to none. You have a better chance seeing a UFO. :snicker:
    MODERATER NO VIOLATION HERE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Take care,

WW

Unbelievable! I don't think I spin stories....I am always willing to include comments and critiques in my reports. To say my colleagues don't respect me is BS. I am an investigative news reporter and I expose problems and try to find solutions...highlighting an officer who has done a good job is great for another reporter....pitch it to them.
    Please give me one example of how I have been incorrect or inaccurate...that would help.
    People like you make me want to work harder...thanks for that.
    It's funny, ALL of the street officers I have encountered have congratulated me on my reports....I wonder why this is?
    The other stations are lazy and rely on PIO's and press releases to do stories. I don't and never will. I am not concerned or scared of rocking the boat....if that means the Chief or his 'inner circle' won't speak with me then it doesn't matter one bit. I will keep trudging along. If there's a story I will do it.
    Good cops have nothing to be worried about......are you worried?

WW

WW good job on reporting the TRUE facts since our Chief and PIO queen continue to run or hide from the truth! I or others will continue to fowad you true (backed with proof) information if you keep up the good investigated reporting. By the way I was with a Lt today that was surprised you just dont call the PIO on her cell# like the others in the media do?? Do you have her cell# ??
    He said that they have to call her when something happen's at night but she never responds and stays home. from there she puts out a media release and get's O T.
    Like the one she did yesterday about Click it or ticket it" What a waste of time and resources. “Click It or Ticket” See below.

The Fort Myers Police Department is conducting a Click It or Ticket operation. The extra enforcement will take place through March 31st. Drivers can expect to see digital message boards in the City reminding them to “buckle-up and be safe.” In addition, officers will setup at various intersections looking for violations.

According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration seat belts are the single most effective piece of safety equipment in a vehicle. When worn correctly seat belts reduce the risk of fatal injury to front seat car occupants by 45- percent and by 60-percent in pickup trucks, SUVs and minivans.

Police will be ticketing unbelted drivers and passengers around the clock—day and night. If you see a digital message board in your travels, you will likely see officers enforcing the law. Police would also like to remind motorists of the law that allows police to ticket solely for not wearing seatbelts, without observing another traffic violation. Seatbelt citations in the City of Fort Myers carry a fine of $111.

The Fort Myers Police Department is striving to become one of the top 100 safest cities in Florida; this includes safety on our roadways. Poor driving habits put other motorists, pedestrians, and bicyclists at risk. Officers will continue to address issues such as red light running, occupant safety (seatbelts), aggressive and distracted driving and driving under the influence.

Shelly Flynn

Public Information Officer

239-321-7721

Follow us on:

Whitewolf, you say you do not put any spin on anything. Does anyone remember how he portrayed our officers during the shooting investigation in September. He found Sherita Jackson and ran an article about how the police executed Starling Javier. WW, you are the scum of the media world. No one likes you. We know you doctor shop for that bad back you have. Let's run a story on how easy it is for WhiteWolf to get his pain meds.

Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast