ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER? - Page 4
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Re: ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER?

When is the media going to get a copy of the Roger Valdiva I A file when he was taking a picutures of the LT test?
    It has been two weeks and it is closed.

Please do a story on Baker being a double dipper,now building his 2nd pension from the City on the back of the citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa Tribune
    White Wolf I've got a great story for you. How about this Tampa investigative reporter Abusing prescription medication and violating not only narcotic laws but ethical journalists code? I've got all the details in my hand. I think it's a good story because you can tie his personal attacks on Tampa PD to his skewed reality do to prescription abuse. Let me know if your interested. It's a relative to fort myers because this guy lives here now and is an investigative reporter still!!! Much more info coming.
    I know what you're referencing and the charges were dropped. The judge apparently said the charges were trumped up and there was lack of evidence and the case was then closed. It was presented as a major felony case at the beginning. Let me know if you hear something differently.

Please cover the I A from Roger Valdiva and Baker double dipping.

Why did we have to go ??

Post Re: ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER?

Check this out. You guys r chatting with the same people we arrest everyday. How ironic!!

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/04/15/Tampa ... of__.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMasonDrugUser?
    Check this out. You guys r chatting with the same people we arrest everyday. How ironic!!

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/04/15/Tampa ... of__.shtml
    WOW!! SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR, DOESN'T IT..?????

A Fort Myers Police officer has been suspended for 80 hours without pay and will receive random monthly drug testing for six months for failing a drug test, according to a police internal affairs investigation report.

Lt. Jeffery Bernice will also serve a six-month suspension as SWAT commander.

Bernice took the drug test on June 18, and the test came back positive of the prescription drug Butalbital, according to the report.

Bernice told investigators the only prescription drug he was on was for asthma. Butalbital is a pain reliever and sedative used to relieve mild to moderate pain and tension headaches, according to the report.

Bernice told investigators his wife had given him the pill in mid June, because his neck and head were hurting.

He told investigators he took the pill without inquiring what it was and did not know it was his wife’s prescription medication.

Police Chief Doug Baker said in a statement the police department will not be participating in interviews to avoid further embarrassment to Bernice

I guess what's even more ironic is that we also work for the same guys that we arrest everyday too..!!!

At Least Mason was found NOT GUILTY & was later Acquitted, Bernice admitted to committing a third degree felony & still works here!!!
    :devil:

WHITE WOLF please investigate why chief doug has not removed lt william mussolini from the ia/psb unit since it has been proven that he was the catalyst in the Nicole Thomas EEOC complaint, nothing has been changed or restrctured in that unit.

Also please check into a sgt r prinze who violated fmpd officer cela's chapter 112 rights -officer bill of rights , we all are wondering why she has not been removed from ia/psb, she is also a good lead investgative story in a stolen money incident in our department while she was a narcotics officer.

BOTH these incidents by these supervisors PROVES the hypocrisy that exist in FMPD, when it comes to HEART abd transperency. In fact both incidents in my opinion are a full violation of heart-you know-HONOR-ETHICS-ACCOUNTABILITY-RESPECT-TEAMWORK.

WE all appreciate your excellent work and feel change is right around the corner.

THANK YOU :!:

WHITE WOLF here is another story I think should be investigated. CALEA which was awarded to FMPD. guess who the CALEA manager was during this process? During this CALEA process I believe HE WAS NOT TRANSPARENT to CALEA OFFICIALS, in fact i believe he deliberately forgot to expose the pending EEOC complaint of Detective Nicole Thomas to CALEA officials in fear of FMPD not receiving the coveted CALEA by Chief Doug.

Again this shows hypocrisy and violations of transperency, that continues to riddle this Administration. the Administration is constatntly being UNTRUTHFUL. ops:

Hey WhiteWolf ! I have something for you to chew on ! Let's do a little scenario based training FMPD Aka Disney Land style ! Using this "Racism Behind the Badge" story let's just say John Doe officer does a traffic stop on a citizen , and uses the tactics and verbal racial attacks the Lieutenant and ex- detective sergeant did with Detective Thomas . What do you think would happen to the John Doe officer? Well I'll tell you exactly what will happen immediate administrative leave, badge and gun taken away! Isn't it Ironic these two are on no administrative leave, hell no investigation was even done! Why don't you ask Chief Transparency if it's appropriate that the Lt "One Trick Pony" is second in charge in the PSB unit, and to this day is investigating street cops IA's !

Maybe you should ask the chief about this " While handcuffed and shackled, Masiero threw Costume to the floor, punched him and chocked him, breaking teeth and injuring his head and neck before detective William Murphy broke up the attack and reported it to authorities" (taken from newspress article "FM Man Sues FMPD and Masiero over Assault" add that with this EEOC complaint that was sustained by the EEOC! Have Chief Transparency explain how this guy is on the promotional list to become a sergeant again? I 'm sure your not aware of this ,and if he denies this fact let me know I'll post the E-Mail to prove it! Maybe he'll give you one of these Half- Baked quotes "“We believe in transparency and holding our people accountable." The bottom line White Wolf there's a different set of guidelines of discipline for road officers,then there is for Chief Transparency's cronies! Thanks for your good work in exposing the hipocrasy that lies within the building of the HEART Regime.

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast