ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER?
Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER?

If you have some please contact me - you can remain anonymous but this is your chance to make a difference. I am a local journalist and will dig deep to get to the bottom of an issue and I'm not afraid to ask the tough questions.....

WW

Re: ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER?

Yes WhiteWolf, I am so thrilled you have opened up on this site for us to give a story. I have one but wish to remain anonymous. Someone on the third floor is flicking boogers on the wall above the urinals. Please to some investigative journalism and find this criminal!

Yes WhiteWolf, I am so thrilled you have opened up on this site for us to give a story. I have one but wish to remain anonymous. Someone on the third floor is flicking boogers on the wall above the urinals. Please to some investigative journalism and find this criminal!
    That is soooooo DISGUSTING anywhere...truely a violation of HEART probably a top ADMINISTRATOR is the culprit.

how about officer playing hockey at the skatium ON DUTY TIME. shouldnt they need to use their hockey time as flex time, comp time, or their early or late night? Why should an officer get to take 2 -3 hour out of their shift to play hockey just because its a department team? Can i take 3 hours out in the middle of my shift to go shopping? How about we look into that????

May be worth looking into....beats the stupid urinal story....how many people on here actually care about doing the right thing? Are there serious things to investigate or not? It's your career - if you want change then make it happen.
    Thanks for the hockey tip though.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    how about officer playing hockey at the skatium ON DUTY TIME. shouldnt they need to use their hockey time as flex time, comp time, or their early or late night? Why should an officer get to take 2 -3 hour out of their shift to play hockey just because its a department team? Can i take 3 hours out in the middle of my shift to go shopping? How about we look into that????
    Hey peanut, I do think that there are more important things to worry /complain about than some guy going to play hockey. We have contract issues, discrimination issues (n.t) among other things. Hockey???? Give me a break.

And to WW IF YOU WANT A STORY YOU DONT REALLY HAVE TO ASK THESE MORONS SUCH AS GUEST, JUST READ SOME OF THE POSTS AND TAKE IT FROM THERE

And to WW IF YOU WANT A STORY YOU DONT REALLY HAVE TO ASK THESE MORONS SUCH AS GUEST, JUST READ SOME OF THE POSTS AND TAKE IT FROM THERE
    I agree with this blogger wholeheartedly, the leads to alot of your stories are right here on LEO AFFAIRS do your homework due diligently. Some of the bloggers you might want to look for are some from the archives of this website like (40 cal; the Dice Man, 136,Dana Splicer Model 60) all of these individuals have good blogs that may lead you to the story your looking for.

The hottest story right now is the EEOC blog that is one topic I would look at that is authentic and true and exposes the Hypocrisy of this Transparency B.S.

This chief is the Worse I have ever seen and needs to go like YESTERDAY.

Hope this helps and I hope you are from Fox4 because the chief hates you guys :devil:

Please realize that this white wolf signed WW is most likely Mike Mason from Fox 4 (WW upside down is MM). He is a true dirtbag tabloid journalist that is trying to drag the names of our fellow officers through the mud. If you feed into this crap you will only continue to greater divide the agency. We almost lost two officers and Mason is running the whole improper policing shooting angle. Don't give this idiot the time of day, and let's keep our dirty laundry inside please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Wolf
    Please realize that this white wolf signed WW is most likely Mike Mason from Fox 4 (WW upside down is MM). He is a true dirtbag tabloid journalist that is trying to drag the names of our fellow officers through the mud. If you feed into this crap you will only continue to greater divide the agency. We almost lost two officers and Mason is running the whole improper policing shooting angle. Don't give this idiot the time of day, and let's keep our dirty laundry inside please.
    This post must have been made by someone on the 3rd floor...Only someone up there would not want the dirty laundry to be let out. Too bad for you though because, it will never stay inside for ever! This nonsense has gone on for far to long, the discrimination is the absolute worst. It would be a damn shame if they get away with this. To WW, just take the time and read all of these blogs and you will find all of the dirt that you need. You should leave your e-mail address or something else, so we can get into contact with you; for those who want to give you some information that is.

OK thanks SHELLY for all your info and input noone cares :lol:

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast