Eddie Pope is running - Page 72
Page 72 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Re: Eddie Pope is running

I wanted to say thank you for posting scans of the documents.

Quote Originally Posted by A Good Start
    Well it is time to begin to put "Guest" and "Lovin on FR" and "Credability" to sleep. Your mouths move and you can only spill out lies. I have posted a link to three documents. This is just a beginning of what is to come in the near future. However, I will do it at my pace and not that of any crier.

1. There is a copy of Popes Academy Cert. which will prove cheating a lie. If he cheated he would never of completed the course.

2. I have also included a copy of a letter that shows Pope completed FTO.

3. I have also included an evaluation showing Pope being placed on solo patrol.

So as you attempt to corrupt the readers of this forum with your lies, I will continue to educate them.

http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r50 ... Edcert.jpg

Again public records request will give you a lot of truthful information. Now who has credability I must ask?
    ABOUT TIME :!: GO POPE

I thought you said that Pope was fired.

http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r50 ... eparation/

Not so fishy after all. All the lies that have been spread about this man has be shameful.

The Punk

Quote Originally Posted by A Good Start
    I thought you said that Pope was fired.

http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r50 ... eparation/

Not so fishy after all. All the lies that have been spread about this man has be shameful.

The Punk
    Post the 1995 seperation document, punk. We already know from the FDLE record that 1996 was a volentary seperation. 1995 was the year when he FAILED TO COMPLETE BASIC RECRUIT TRAINING.

[quote=Love n FR]
    Quote Originally Posted by A Good Start":1bza58ky]I thought you said that Pope was fired.

[url="http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r501/nocameron/Pope%20separation/
    http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r50 ... eparation/[/url]

The Punk
    Post the 1995 seperation document, punk. We already know from the FDLE record that 1996 was a volentary seperation. 1995 was the year when he FAILED TO COMPLETE BASIC RECRUIT TRAINING.[/quote:1bza58ky]

NO, you are stating it and now you should have to prove it just like I do on FR's site.
    Nothing you stated thus far has been the truth and as you stated to me. Put up or shut up. Do a damn records request like I did.

The Punk

Edward P Pope

Sex:

Male

Race:

White

Birth Date:

01/1969

Employment History

Florida Department Of Highway Safety And Motor Vehicles

Class:

Law Enforcement

Type:

Full-Time

Start Date:

9/22/2003

Other

Separation:

(Separated on 9/29/2011) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Charlotte County Sheriff's Office

Class:

Law Enforcement

Type:

Auxiliary

Start Date:

11/4/1998

Charlotte County

Separation:

(Separated on 1/7/1999) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Class:

Law Enforcement

Type:

Auxiliary

Start Date:

1/22/1997

Charlotte County

Separation:

(Separated on 9/9/1998) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Class:

Law Enforcement

Type:

Auxiliary

Start Date:

3/28/1996

Charlotte County

Separation:

(Separated on 12/16/1996) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Class:

Law Enforcement

Type:

Full-Time

Start Date:

9/12/1994

Charlotte County

Separation:

(Separated on 1/5/1995) Failure to Complete Basic Recruit Training

Complaints

Certificates

Law Enforcement

Inactive - Employment

Valid From:

4/13/2004 to 6/30/2012

Auxiliary Law Enforcement

Inactive - Fully Certified

Valid From:

3/28/1996 to 6/30/2012

Disclaimer: The names in this database include every past and present officer to work in Florida, even those who never faced discipline from the CJSTC. Only the officers with information under 'Complaints' have had one or more cases sent to the CJSTC as of Nov. 2011.

In addition, unless otherwise noted by the word 'misconduct' in the Separation section, all other officers should be presumed to have left in good standing. Other phrases, such as 'Failure to Qualify' or 'Mandatory Retraining,' typically indicate that the officer's certification has lapsed because of retirement or reasons other than misconduct.

The information in this database comes from the FDLE.

Pay attention to the 1995 date punk. FDLE compiles these records from the seperation documents that you posted. You didn't post anything that wasn't already known.
    Like EP you have a hard time with numbers. For example below is taken from his bio.

Nearly twenty years after leaving the United States Navy, Ed Pope came to Port Charlotte in pursuit of his dream to one day become a law enforcement officer. In 1994, he joined the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office.
    Lets see EP according to records was born in 1969 that would have made his 25 in 1994 when he first got hired and would have just turned 26 when he got, ah seperated. If you go back twenty years before to when he left the Navy he would have been 5 years old. He must have been the youngest sailor ever.

When you cut and paste you should never leave words out. What is wrong with you. Have you no integrity. By removing one work you change the entire paragraph to suit your needs.

Nearly twenty years ago after leaving the United States Navy, Ed Pope came to Port Charlotte in pursuit of his dream to one day become a law enforcement officer. In 1994, he joined the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office, with a bright future ahead of him and a unique opportunity to further his career in Washington D.C. Just two weeks before Ed and his family were to move to Washington, he was struck by a fleeing vehicle while pulling two children from its path, right here in Punta Gorda.

My reference: http://www.edpopeforsheriff.com/issues/

The Punk

Actually that was cut and pasted just as it was on the website and I only did it to test a theory. The letter of recommendation that you linked from TB only exist in EP’s CCSO personal record not the FDLE record. You have to come in and review those in person. According to the CCSO records department only one person from outside the agency has viewed and made copies of those records. Hello Ed. The changing of the website so quickly confirmed it.

Hey-ah pal, you no vote-a for me, I bust-a your storefront. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Love n FR
    Actually that was cut and pasted just as it was on the website and I only did it to test a theory. The letter of recommendation that you linked from TB only exist in EP’s CCSO personal record not the FDLE record. You have to come in and review those in person. According to the CCSO records department only one person from outside the agency has viewed and made copies of those records. Hello Ed. The changing of the website so quickly confirmed it.
    Well, well, a good start was EP all along. Since he sounded just like Stealth and half a dozen others it seems EP has been posting here for some time. Attacking the family of other candidates isn't very nice Ed. Just how many names have you been using? Nice job Love n FR. Looking back on your posts I can know see you were just provoking him. He got sloppy and gave himself away. To be honest I don't know why I didn't see it. Only one person could love EP as much as Stealth and A Good Start did and that is EP himself. Again, well played.

Page 72 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast