Eddie Pope is running - Page 24
Page 24 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Re: Eddie Pope is running

Quote Originally Posted by Deputies For Pope
    Did you hear that BC wants to have a meeting this week to discuss Morale issues within the agency? Are you kidding me!! Did this just come to him in a dream or is he just trying to make up for lost time and doesn't know where to start. Perhaps he should have spent more time worrying about this agency the last three years and less time in the Keys with all his endorsement buddies. Good Luck EP!

By the way, I had better not see one of those Cops for Cameron signs anywhere. :x
    This might of worked for him last time but I do believe they got his number now. He has failed his deputies and fulfilled none of his promises. There will be a handful of the FOB's but that will be it this year. Why do you think there is so much resistence on here. This is the only place they can get away with it. The deputies are tired of listening to the old rhetoric.

As always my name
    Jim

Question Re: Eddie Pope is running

BC has officially dropped out of the race! Now all we need to do is kiss him goodbye! Vote for Pope!

"See 'ya...or maybe not!"

~ Stealth

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth™
    BC has officially dropped out of the race! Now all we need to do is kiss him goodbye! Vote for Pope!

"See 'ya...or maybe not!"

~ Stealth
    The Smoking gun hit the target! :snicker:

You could say that. However, the big guns were not out yet. Just remember the only thing here that has changed is the last name of the candidate. Same admin with the same problems. Well bred, molded, and trained to pick up where the other Bill left off.
    Pope is the only choice for the agency. Send this wanna be hiking with his boss.

As always my name

Jim

Can we stay with in the TOU Please. I have had to go and clean up this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    Can we stay with in the TOU Please. I have had to go and clean up this thread.
    What post has exceeded the standard. Want to be within your guidelilnes so help us out.

MOD 610
    Nevermind, regardless of what you show as an example they are going to post whatever they want anyway. Guess I had wishful thinking. Thanks for trying to keep it in order. I know it can be hard to stay within the guidelines.

As always my name
    Jim

I hate to be a smart a## but this is the CCSO,We all follow the rules. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by the other guy
    I hate to be a smart a## but this is the CCSO,We all follow the rules. :wink:
    Hey I thought you said you were mellow in another post, what happen?

As always my name

Jim

Sorry, my bad.
    "Pope is our only hope!"

Great day on the campaign trail. EP gets more and more support each day. Never too late to join the winning team. All are welcome.

As always my name

Jim

Page 24 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast