crime rate down - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: crime rate down

Re: crime rate down

Is that an insider joke ,because i don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Can some tell me why one person as you call mrs f on the second floor is she from one of those places north of the Mason Dixon line who thinks all people in the south and especially from this county , that we all have GED's , if the truth be known that's all she has.
    I betts you're ged gots you all of dis also huhs?

Morgan is full of it! I have the FDLE crime reports clearly showing increases every year in office where years earlier the dropped with exception of the year after Ivan!

There is no way around the fact that while he is poking his nose in everyone's business our citizens are being beaten, shot, robbed and murders in our streets and homes!

This whole crime rate down is more David Craig lie enough about it and it becomes our truth! Well explain that to some mom who lost her son.
    I like moms...I like my mom, but I'm going to ignore the very good advice that she gave me years ago about never teaching morons.

I used the word 'moron', moron, so that when you're intellectual inadequacies that caused you to buy a GED years ago surface and you are unable to answer my questions, you can always fall back on the tenor of my conversation rather than the substance...as you always do.

So,...my question is, if what you say about crime being up because Morgan is sticking his nose into everybody's business, then tell me - why does your boy JP make so many moms sad. JP, as head of Beverage , had a singular responsibility to address underage drinking through arrests of those who sell to minors, and of the minors themselves...yet those arrests went up under his direction, ergo, there was more crime when he was in charge based upon FBI stats, ergo, JP caused the needless deaths of all of those children, bereaving all of those moms. Why ? Because he was too busy running around Tallahassee sticking his nose into every liquor lobbyist's office in town trying to raise the money to run for sheriff.

http://powellscharacter.net23.net/index.php

That's issue one.

Issue two - what would you do differently than Morgan to affect the crime rate...now, now, moron, don't hide behind your GED, give us specifics that don;'t begin with your man crush on Aiken and Craig and actually constitute LE tactics. Or, maybe it's a secret, like JP's illegal campaign fundraisers ?
    HAHAHA... You people are scared!!! Morgan knows he has issues. So what do you do when your scared? You attack, attack, attack.. What exactly does your little web page express other than someone wants to attack. It's really early in the game. This will get more interesting as the days go by. I am sure Morganites will twist more untrue stories for months to come. In my experience, I have learned that the ones who throw all the mud do not favor to well with the public. Keep slinging the mud, and JP will continue to be professional.

LOL..mud?? Are you that delusional to believe the truth? JP is so professional that he was asked to resign for ethics violations and yet still Isn't a true resident of this county. If you actually think that we can believe is someone who has worked at more places in the last 10 years that you have put people in handcuffs, I feel truly sorry for you. The facts were published in a previous thread with a link to the actual documents and yet you still deny?

Quote Originally Posted by oh please
    LOL..mud?? Are you that delusional to believe the truth? JP is so professional that he was asked to resign for ethics violations and yet still Isn't a true resident of this county. If you actually think that we can believe is someone who has worked at more places in the last 10 years that you have put people in handcuffs, I feel truly sorry for you. The facts were published in a previous thread with a link to the actual documents and yet you still deny?
    Yes please if you can defend davey1 and davey2 and all their lies , we can do the same , you act like morgan has no lies to defend on top of a job performance that is not one to brag about.

Quote Originally Posted by oh please
    You idiots haven't shown one bit of evidence. JP gave you what you have and you spun it. Some no name blogger posted his opinions and you nut sacks take that for news. HAHAHA...what a bunch of AZZ Clowns!! Pull Morgans butt hair out of your mouth and find some real dirt on JP. Good luck with that!

[quote=News Flash!][quote="oh please":2bwi1me5]LOL..mud?? Are you that delusional to believe the truth? JP is so professional that he was asked to resign for ethics violations and yet still Isn't a true resident of this county. If you actually think that we can believe is someone who has worked at more places in the last 10 years that you have put people in handcuffs, I feel truly sorry for you. The facts were published in a previous thread with a link to the actual documents and yet you still deny?[/quote]

You idiots haven't shown one bit of evidence. JP gave you what you have and you spun it. Some no name blogger posted his opinions and you nut sacks take that for news. HAHAHA...what a bunch of AZZ Clowns!! Pull Morgans butt hair out of your mouth and find some real dirt on JP. Good luck with that![/quote:2bwi1me5]
    Really ? You better take another look at that site, and have someone help you read and decipher it, someone with a little better education than a store-bought GED. There are a whole lot of other documents that ol JP didn't supply, but speaking of those that he did supply...why did he take them down from his campaign web site ? Rumor is that he got wind of an investigation re-opened in Tally on his shady dealings. We know that he had made the rounds of the lobbyists several times before and couldn't get any support until he found the right lie to sell them on....and we know what that lie was.

[url="http://powellscharacter.net23.net/index.php"]http://powellscharacter.net23.net/index.php[/url]

Now, who was the man who always cooked the books for Ronnie Smack....hmmm. oh yeah, I rememer, it was Ray-Burn. Who was JP's initial campaign treasurer ? Well, it was the same Ray-Burn. And who bailed as JP's campaign treasure when JP got caught dirty on the fundraisers ? The same Ray-Burn. Interesting huh ?

[quote=Guest][quote=News Flash!][quote="oh please":15qvcl2c]LOL..mud?? Are you that delusional to believe the truth? JP is so professional that he was asked to resign for ethics violations and yet still Isn't a true resident of this county. If you actually think that we can believe is someone who has worked at more places in the last 10 years that you have put people in handcuffs, I feel truly sorry for you. The facts were published in a previous thread with a link to the actual documents and yet you still deny?[/quote]

You idiots haven't shown one bit of evidence. JP gave you what you have and you spun it. Some no name blogger posted his opinions and you nut sacks take that for news. HAHAHA...what a bunch of AZZ Clowns!! Pull Morgans butt hair out of your mouth and find some real dirt on JP. Good luck with that![/quote]
    Really ? You better take another look at that site, and have someone help you read and decipher it, someone with a little better education than a store-bought GED. There are a whole lot of other documents that ol JP didn't supply, but speaking of those that he did supply...why did he take them down from his campaign web site ? Rumor is that he got wind of an investigation re-opened in Tally on his shady dealings. We know that he had made the rounds of the lobbyists several times before and couldn't get any support until he found the right lie to sell them on....and we know what that lie was.

[url="http://powellscharacter.net23.net/index.php"]http://powellscharacter.net23.net/index.php[/url]

Now, who was the man who always cooked the books for Ronnie Smack....hmmm. oh yeah, I rememer, it was Ray-Burn. Who was JP's initial campaign treasurer ? Well, it was the same Ray-Burn. And who bailed as JP's campaign treasure when JP got caught dirty on the fundraisers ? The same Ray-Burn. Interesting huh ?[/quote:15qvcl2c]

As you state yourself there Mr gone and done somethin. Rumor.... that is all you all have is rumor and speculation. So go and Iron YOUR GED!

Lightbulb Re: crime rate down

Morgan is full of it! I have the FDLE crime reports clearly showing increases every year in office where years earlier the dropped with exception of the year after Ivan!

There is no way around the fact that while he is poking his nose in everyone's business our citizens are being beaten, shot, robbed and murders in our streets and homes!

This whole crime rate down is more David Craig lie enough about it and it becomes our truth! Well explain that to some mom who lost her son.
    I like moms...I like my mom, but I'm going to ignore the very good advice that she gave me years ago about never teaching morons.

I used the word 'moron', moron, so that when you're intellectual inadequacies that caused you to buy a GED years ago surface and you are unable to answer my questions, you can always fall back on the tenor of my conversation rather than the substance...as you always do.

So,...my question is, if what you say about crime being up because Morgan is sticking his nose into everybody's business, then tell me - why does your boy JP make so many moms sad. JP, as head of Beverage , had a singular responsibility to address underage drinking through arrests of those who sell to minors, and of the minors themselves...yet those arrests went up under his direction, ergo, there was more crime when he was in charge based upon FBI stats, ergo, JP caused the needless deaths of all of those children, bereaving all of those moms. Why ? Because he was too busy running around Tallahassee sticking his nose into every liquor lobbyist's office in town trying to raise the money to run for sheriff.

http://powellscharacter.net23.net/index.php

That's issue one.

Issue two - what would you do differently than Morgan to affect the crime rate...now, now, moron, don't hide behind your GED, give us specifics that don;'t begin with your man crush on Aiken and Craig and actually constitute LE tactics. Or, maybe it's a secret, like JP's illegal campaign fundraisers ?

Looks like davie boy has nothing else better to do since he is not even a Leo and has to sit at a desk all day because he has no way to go out and be a real cop yet he just sits there and plays like he is one with his head up general morgan's a** davie boy get a life ! :cop:

Not that it will alter your twisted view of life as it isn't but:
    I enjoy working at the Sheriff's Office and am proud to contribute to the public's safety
    I have nothing to do with the new anti JP site.
    I do not write the posts that are constantly attributed to me.
    I have always gotten along just fine with JP.
    With a handful of exceptions I get along well with the deputies and other employees.
    The Blue Lights show that I've produced for 21 years has consistently been positive public relations for the ECSO.
    Not everybody wants to be a cop.
    Many people who post on this blog can't handle the truth.
    Hatred is never good for morale.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast